Photo

[Zero Hour] Unable to connect to games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 MarlboroRed

MarlboroRed
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:39 PM

Hey guys,

i'm running windows 10, Zero Hour from CD, no Origin or Steam.

I am able to connect to CNC online, and i'm able to join games in the lobby, i'm just not able to play. Whether i'm hosting or not, doesnt make a difference, as soon as the game is to be started, it says "waiting for response" and then "unable to connect" and i'm back in the lobby. 

I tried portforwarding, didn't make a difference, i tried the .bat and it said "success" no portforwarding needed or something similar. Theres nothing in the CNC_Online log.txt 

So i'm kinda desperate and want to play. If there's any additional info needed, just tell me.

Thanks for the help!

#2 vermeulen1993

vermeulen1993
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

i got the same isue u solved it or? no get no help here 

#3 vermeulen1993

vermeulen1993
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hey guys,

i'm running windows 10, Zero Hour from CD, no Origin or Steam.

I am able to connect to CNC online, and i'm able to join games in the lobby, i'm just not able to play. Whether i'm hosting or not, doesnt make a difference, as soon as the game is to be started, it says "waiting for response" and then "unable to connect" and i'm back in the lobby. 

I tried portforwarding, didn't make a difference, i tried the .bat and it said "success" no portforwarding needed or something similar. Theres nothing in the CNC_Online log.txt 

So i'm kinda desperate and want to play. If there's any additional info needed, just tell me.

Thanks for the help!

well this only confirmes what i thought already just use game ranger dude at least u would be able to play and get some support if needed revora won,t help u 

#4 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

well this only confirmes what i thought already just use game ranger dude at least u would be able to play and get some support if needed revora won,t help u

LOL. If you look at his profile you will see he has fixed his issue.
He has played more than 500 games and currently ranks 25 in the Zero Hour ladder.
http://www.shatabric...ame=MarlboroRed
post-219586-1446648251.png

#5 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:57 PM

So, people shouldn't use Revora since you posted an issue at midnight (Euro time) and no one helped you within a thirty minute window.  I apologize if we're not up to par with your 1st world privileges.

#6 MarlboroRed

MarlboroRed
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

My issue was, my router was behind a DS-Lite tunnel, had to get in touch with my internet provider so they would remove it and give me a IPv4 adress, not IPv6 ... maybe thats your solution as well?