I need practice >.>

noobie

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Com.Davanov

Com.Davanov
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  •  That guy who gets angry when you consider killing his fav char.

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:13 PM

So basically, I've been a huge Red Alert fan. Always been, but Mental omega hands it to me. So if anyone could help me practice my A-Game, that'd be great :3

#2 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

Online play is disabled until we get the new version. When we get that, then I can teach you the ways of the force.

For now, refer to this post of mine, and remember! ACTIONS PER MINUTES, MOTHERFUCKER. NEVER EVER EVER stop building and spending money and collecting money, and telling people to do shit. Your mouse cursor better be FLYING ALL OVER that little screen of yours, and you better have a massive army AT ALL TIMES, lots of AA defenses versus Soviet Kirovs.

The AI has massive money cheats. I only ever fight the AI with 50000 starting credits and 50 starting units. But I do fight them on Mental difficulty. Get dogs (to defend from spies), get soldiers, get AA soldiers, get terror drones (if you soviet, to also defend against spies) get aa trucks and tanks and miners, tech up ASAP to get some helicopters and siege units. Wall your construction yard.

Garrison your base with tones of units. Then build up tones more units so you have two blobs of anti everything units, send one group out with some siege units to pick away at the enemy base. Leave your equally huge blob of other units back at your base, build some defenses to to help them.

Never stop training/building units, your gonna need a third blob soon, maybe a fourth if you haven't crippled the enemy base yet. take out any defenses in your way so you can move in to kill the power plants. Then take out the Construction Yard when their power is down. Now you can either wipe them out, or occupy their base with your soldiers and front line tank units, and have a nice long fight with the AI, as the AI keeps churning out units from their barracks and warfactories. They might even manage to build a new MCV, and if they're really lucky, deploy it.

I like to toy with the enemy, just constantly send in hordes of my units to occupy their crippled, defenseless base, and have an endless fight with any units the AI can manage to produce. AI has unlimited money, I think.

Good luck young padawan, and remember we have placed great faith in your ability to move your mouse and use keyboard shortcuts to command all kinds of different units.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 02 August 2016 - 08:05 PM.

#3 Com.Davanov

Com.Davanov
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:00 PM

Thanks. How should I deal with malver? My attack dogs never find him in time, and he's a mega pain.

Also how do I fix network card issues? My friend has none registered when he goes to options. Mine shows a set of zeroes when I open mine.

#4 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:44 PM

I only play Soviet Russia. To deal with Malver? I think Tesla Troopers can detect cloaked units. Chitzkoi can own Malver I think. Terror Drones sprinkled around your base.

I've never had a problem with one unit fucking all my shit up, because I always have a TON of shit to throw back at him.

Sorry, I have no idea about network card issues.

#5 Com.Davanov

Com.Davanov
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

Ahhh thanks anyhow. And also, China main probably. Although Foehn looks badass!

#6 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:09 PM

PSA: Chitzkoi have no stealth detection, thus he gets rekt by Malver.

#7 Com.Davanov

Com.Davanov
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:57 PM

Well that's unfortunate, I'd love to practice quite a bit, but on the other hand the new version will probably have tons of changes.

#8 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:04 PM

Oh fuck, so Chitz can sniff spies, but can't detect cloaked units? How about submerged units?

Can Terror Drones detect cloaked units? Tesla Troopers can right?

#9 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:12 PM

TD's are only vs spies, not stealthed units.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users