Photo

[C&C Online] Login forgot

Best Answer ToxicShock, 15 August 2016 - 10:10 AM

Hello,

Your previous account had the same name and email address as your present account. It was removed from the forum database because you did not verify your email at the time that you made the account but it remained on the server database. That is a problem because it means that you cannot log into the web site to change or check your server password.

I have changed the details on that account so they do not clash with the details of your current account. Hopefully, you should be able to log into the web site now using your current credentials and set up your server account, where you can set your password.

C&C:Online User Guide

If you are able to do that successfully, we can move your existing nick names and stats onto the new account. Can you get back to me and let me know how that goes. Can you also say what games you played? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Feuerburg

Feuerburg
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:29 AM

Hello I once started a account here but i cant remember my Login data 

so i wanted to ask if there is anything like a password and username

to email system or something like that thank you.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:10 AM   Best Answer

Hello,

Your previous account had the same name and email address as your present account. It was removed from the forum database because you did not verify your email at the time that you made the account but it remained on the server database. That is a problem because it means that you cannot log into the web site to change or check your server password.

I have changed the details on that account so they do not clash with the details of your current account. Hopefully, you should be able to log into the web site now using your current credentials and set up your server account, where you can set your password.

C&C:Online User Guide

If you are able to do that successfully, we can move your existing nick names and stats onto the new account. Can you get back to me and let me know how that goes. Can you also say what games you played?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Feuerburg

Feuerburg
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 12:23 PM

Thank you for this info. I have created the new login informations now I also played all games supported except the maingame of generals

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

Do you need any nick names you used lasted time moved to the new account?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users