31 replies to this topic

#1 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts
  •  Mangozjeb i Otakurwa xD

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:10 PM

It has come to my attention that TortureTech, known also as Seeberger/Metamorphosen/MGTOW has been using a multiple hack in more than a few games during C&C Online matchmaking games. Reports made by fair players, plus an additional one outside of this list, have been linked below (All Invisible); 

During our investigation process, we have found enough of evidences to be more than perfectly sure that our suspicious hacker is none other than TourtureTech. We are giving you one clear week to come here and explain us your, de facto, unexcusable behaviour. If you don't do that, you will take serious consequences.

You have rights to make a response here, or into another GameReplays.org Report against you here; TortureTech (aka Seeberger/Metamorphosen/MGTOW) - Multiple Hacking - Explain Yourself Please!

#2 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:45 AM

Hello, I am Psyop, can someone forward this message to ToxicShock?

Can i see the reports, or replays where I am supposedly hacking?

The Links are dead, and I don't like my name Psyop being put into dirt like that.

Like that, I can't say anything proper to my defense.

I never hacked to win any game at all. If so I'd like to see that game.

I am a good player and own around 85% of all players online, No need for hacking there.

Also my Win Loss ratio is pretty bad for playing redzone and stuff, how is a hacker supposed to lose games on redzone by noobbashing & hacking combined? Where is the logic here.

A lot of players played me 1v1 and I actually lost those games, like where is the point for me playing ranked then?

If someone accuses me of hacking its mostly noobs which can't handle my micro. Thats all, every pro has been called a cheater now and then.

Some noobs like Dimetry can't handle it. Like i played 5000 games minimum, and this guy who I owned since I started KW, he couldnt land a win vs me and now calls me a cheater?

Dimetry come here and tell me in the face that I cheat, anyone even Toxic can observe while I bash you on any map.

He plays redzone and fails at a disint opener like that to call me a cheater?

You are clearly insulting my talent & intelligence by doing so!

Are there any motives for that?

I have a lot of players in the community at my defense who I played 1v1's

Maze & Wookibert played against me also. NO acccusations of such sorts ever.

A ton of players I won't mention here use maphack btw... they get banned? NOOO
Also

my account Psyop is my only Account, I don't want to use the others anymore, I can't afford this name to be banned as it is pretty and unique.

Also i'd like to know who reported it.

Thank you.
Greets Psyop

Edited by Psyop, 18 August 2016 - 11:04 AM.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:25 PM

You will note that the Psyop account has not been accused of cheating directly. That is somewhat academic if you are the user of the other accounts, which the evidence strongly suggests that you are. Which other accounts do you say are yours and which do you deny are yours.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

I have marked these three reports visible for the moment just so you can see them.

#5 Dimitery

Dimitery
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 01:56 PM

We played a single 1vs1 game in which I beat you, although considering I didn't (and still don't) know who you are it seemed suspicious that you were able to keep up and make it a close game :)

Edit: Also I dont play redzone so you must have me mistaken with another player...

Edited by Dimitery, 18 August 2016 - 02:12 PM.

#6 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:48 PM

We played a single 1vs1 game in which I beat you, although considering I didn't (and still don't) know who you are it seemed suspicious that you were able to keep up and make it a close game :)

Edit: Also I dont play redzone so you must have me mistaken with another player...

like wtf dimetry? You really wonder it was a close game? Pathetic really. You're a poor creature in my eyes.

And for the first report I can see already

post-227017-1471420893_thumb.jpg

The money is all on onepunchman!

Whats the point of this report?

#7 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:48 PM

SECOND REPORT #2

Chinex_Exploits.KWReplay Size: 251.65k Number of downloads: 6 Player Name Side Team chinex black_hand.png 1 Shoppsui gdi.png 2 .~MeGaSs_OwNz~. cnc3random.png 2 SmakingCheesers cnc3random.png

IM NOT EVEN PLAYING IN THIS ONE? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

#8 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:49 PM

#3 REPORT :

36_sascha_cheater.KWReplay Size: 462.69k Number of downloads: 5 Player Name Side Team CyberAndrew147 cnc3random.png 1 SafRogon nod.png 1 Tuono cnc3random.png 1 Shugar nod.png 3 Chaos99 cnc3random.png 3 Sascha nod.png

I DON'T even know these players! Can someone tell me why you are conspiring against me?

#9 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:52 PM

Dimetry, stop acting like a Pro against me. We can do a best of 5 and see who's the cheater.

I'd like to see your evidence other than "IT WAS A CLOSE GAME" he must be cheating.

OH IM SO PRO , HE MUST BE CHEATING IF A NOOB IS ALMOST WINNING.

Don't piss yourself in the pants like that. Take it like a man.

I was trolling that game hard.

Like I never build a hexapod. GDI Players like u are a joke to me.

I'm the morally most correct player out there. I don't even abuse my factions. Why should i then be cheating.

Edited by Psyop, 18 August 2016 - 06:54 PM.

#10 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:55 PM

How will you explain this then? http://www.gamerepla...=post&id=786079

#11 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:56 PM

What I can clearly see on those replays. Is a hacked game, where players use their hacks. Like everyone in those games is hacking.

Why don't they ban themselves. They actually use those supportpowers to win the game. LOL That must be a joke.

Everyone abusing whatever they can in that game, and afterwards report.

Its like killing a prostitute and blaming the owner for it. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!??!?!?

Sorry can you tell me what happens there?

I uninstalled KW. Didn't know there are so many hackers out there.

Edited by Psyop, 18 August 2016 - 07:00 PM.

#12 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:58 PM

It's a replay, pretty valuable evidence against you, and I think you should watch it and explain yourself.

#13 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:00 PM

It's a replay, pretty valuable evidence against you, and I think you should watch it and explain yourself.

I really can#t watch it, tell me the username, and what happens exactly.

Which report are you taking it from?

Edited by Psyop, 18 August 2016 - 07:01 PM.

#14 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:02 PM

It hasn't been made as a report, it was reported elsewhere. 

Long story short, This replay clearly shows you hacking in 1vs1 unranked game. What's your explanation?

#15 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

@Psyop - Then explain how are accounts TortureTech (report 1, playing), Metamorphosen (report 2, observing), and MGTOW (report 3, observing), which all point to the same exact user who's behind your Psyop account, a common factor in these matches. You did nothing to prove it's not you, frankly.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf, 18 August 2016 - 07:03 PM.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#16 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

It hasn't been made as a report, it was reported elsewhere. 

Long story short, This replay clearly shows you hacking in 1vs1 unranked game. What's your explanation?

Okay which players are on that replay and what exactly am I doing?

#17 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:04 PM

@Psyop - Then explain how are accounts TortureTech (report 1, playing), Metamorphosen (report 2, observing), and MGTOW (report 3, observing), which all point to the same exact user who's behind your Psyop account, a common factor in these matches. You did nothing to prove it's not you, frankly.

Objection! Detective

Plokite_Wolf

You really think this is evidence enough? I believe there is a hidden hand acting here which is far beyond our perception. I am not guilty. Again.

I quit those games very early, didn't even watch them.

Is in those replays a timecode how long i observed those replays and if so, was it while the players were abusing their hacks to win the game?

Whats the point blaming me here,

Those are clearly players who report out of guilt. Thats all i see.

Like going to McDonalds and telling everyone you're a Vegetarian.

And to Report #1 IM not actually playing, please read closer, I was DEAD already!

Edited by Psyop, 18 August 2016 - 07:07 PM.

#18 ~AngelOfDeath~

~AngelOfDeath~

GameReplays Staff

• Project Team
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:06 PM

Objection! Detective

Plokite_Wolf

You really think this is evidence enough? I believe there is a hidden hand acting here which is far beyond our perception. I am not guilty. Again.

Prove it, because we have already proven you messing games being as observer. You wanted to pin some poor players into this crime, or what?

#19 Psyop

Psyop
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:08 PM

Objection! Detective

Plokite_Wolf

Prove it, because we have already proven you messing games being as observer. You wanted to pin some poor players into this crime, or what?

Sorry AoD? Did I report those players here? I am not pinning players of cheating. What i see is, they enjoy using hacks a lot. Like fighting over death with it.

Who or what is hacking remains a mystery to me. I'm not that smart anyways.

#20 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:10 PM

Oh please. You think we don't know of hacks/exploits that can be used on other players? If you were truly innocent, you would've tried extremely hard to prove you were, and all I see from you are very smug and unapologetic posts.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users