-TerMiNaToR^ - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:37 PM

A report for Intentional Disconnect has brought my attention. You can see the original report Here.
We will give Terminator 3 clear days to explain his actions here or at GameReplays.
If we don't hear within these time a penalty might be imposed.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:50 AM

The three clear days that -TerMiNaToR^ (gamereplays member -TerMiNaToR^) was given to explain himself have expired. Although there was some attempt at explanation in correspondence, it was not exculpatory. For the avoidance of doubt, if a player thinks that another player is cheating, it is not his prerogative to disconnect from the game. What he can do is to quit and make a Fair Play report. It is not open to him to disconnect from the game.

This is the second confirmed report of intentional disconnect against this member. See here; xDoMiNaToRx - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed. For this second conviction, I have suspended this member's access to C&C:Online for one week, reset his ladder statistics and banned him from the ladder until the start of the October season.

-TerMiNaToR^ (Revora member xspartacusxbeast) suspended from C&C:Online until after 31 August 2016 and ladder banned until upto the October ladder season.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users