arrow glow effect particle haldir bow

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 steta85

steta85
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

Hi guys! I'm new to this great site and sorry for my english, I'll try to explain myself as clear as possible.

The problem is I'm getting mad because I wanted to add the "blue glow effect" (I think is the effect that legolas arrows have in the hawk strike special ability and in the arrow wind) to haldir's arrows as soon as he reaches lvl5.

Anyone can help me? I think this should be quite easy for someone used to edit color effects.. I'm quite good at changing powers, behaviors, commandset etc., but it's the first time I'm getting myself into weapon effects.

Thank you in advance for your help!

#2 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 17 September 2016 - 12:33 AM

The easiest way to do this I would think would be to do a weaponset upgrade at level 5, then create a new weapon which uses the projectile sub-object that Legolas uses.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#3 steta85

steta85
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 07:06 AM

Thank you Kwen, I'm going to try this... I think there could be some problems because of the haldir toggle weaponset.. this weaponset upgrade should work only when haldir uses bow... I'm going to test this way..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users