online redalert

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

rt,How to play Redalert3 online? I am a new online player , I try the EA account but it dosen's work then later I konw the Gameplay is shut off. And I now I am trying by c&c, also its not work, needs help! plz!

#2 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:31 AM

when i download the c&c and install it, it says "Could not write value Debugger to key-----" something like that, what I can do?

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:59 AM

Make sure that you're running the installer as Administrator and ensure that your anti-virus is fully deactivated when you install.    Some anti-virus programs remain active, even if they say they are disabled.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:13 PM

Make sure that you're running the installer as Administrator and ensure that your anti-virus is fully deactivated when you install.    Some anti-virus programs remain active, even if they say they are disabled.

eh , how to run the installer as Administrator? and I am sure the anti-virys is fully deactivated.

#5 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:16 PM

and, how to post a pitcure?

#6 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

ty you its work now, but which account should I use? EA or REVORA?

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:16 PM

I think you really need to read and follow this; C&C:Online User Guide. It tells you everything you need to know.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#8 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:24 AM

I think you really need to read and follow this; C&C:Online User Guide. It tells you everything you need to know.

how to open it? I just see the website.

#9 icedeknife

icedeknife
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 12:25 AM

how to open it? I just see the website.

I mean the guide

#10 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:24 AM

The website tells you exactly how to sign up and how to login in the game.

For Red Alert 3, log in with the e-mail address you used to register your Revora account, your server password (that you have to set on https://cnc-online.net)and a nickname of your choice.

And please, if you encounter further problems make sure to describe them accurately. When reading your questions it is hard to understand what the real problem is.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#11 LimeRaider

LimeRaider
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:07 PM

I have installed gentool and i have got generals and zero hour to work, however gentool does not seem to work on RA3, im trying to log into RA3 online with the email and password i registered to on revora and my nickname yet it still says unableto connect to backen servers, is there anything i can do to make it so i can go on RA3 online?

#12 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

Yes, follow the setup guide on our website, for ra3 you need to install our launcher beforehand. See the post above yours.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#13 LimeRaider

LimeRaider
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:22 PM

right i have done that but now when i try to launch a game with my friends it comes up with...

Connections are in progress, or connection problem detected. Please wait for the connection to finish or kick the player who has the connection problem. Connection in progress 1-2...

it comes up with that every time, we have tried disabling firewalls as well as followed all instructions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users