teh_pwnerer - Intentional Disconnect - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:50 AM

A report for Intentional Disconnect was made against the member. I will give him three clear days to explain his actions either here or at GameReplays

#2 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

3 days passed and we did not hear anything from the member. Therefore I confirm this accusation.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:32 PM

Normally, a first offence intentional disconnect conviction will result in a ladder reset and a formal warning on C&C:Online. I have imposed that penalty and formally warn teh_pwnerer (Revora member gangs.soldier) that any further offences are likely to result in much more severe penalties, including a suspension or ladder ban.

However, it now appears that the Revora member gangs.soldier is the gamereplays member -UBeR\MiCrO`. The gamereplays site rules prescribe a 28 suspension for a first offence cheat conviction and, unfortunately in this case, there is no discretion to mitigate that penalty. The rules so provide for a permanent ban for a second offence. I regret that I have no option but to suspend -UBeR\MiCrO` from gamereplays for 28 days. His access to the Revora forums is unaffected and he can contact me there, if he wishes, or by PM on gamereplays.

teh_pwnerer ladder reset. -UBeR\MiCrO` suspended from gamereplays for 28 days

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users