time login out

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 major9870

major9870
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 11:45 AM

Hello may I ask a question about Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth online.

I registered on the site register, and then when I enter data into the spreadsheet register writes it happened login time out

#2 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 16 October 2016 - 05:00 PM

Moved to T3A:Online Support.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#3 mileshigh77

mileshigh77
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:08 AM

Same thing happens to me, after following many steps in the connection issues sticky including forwarding ports I still have no luck.  BFME 2 online works perfectly, however each time my buddy and I try and login to the first BFME with our proper credentials we each get "Login Timed Out".  Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Edited by mileshigh77, 16 December 2016 - 06:09 AM.

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:49 PM

Weird. Did you try different nicks? Deleted the gamespyipadress line in options.ini?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users