Photo

I have done everything the post's said i was to do.

Best Answer rossnisbe, 18 October 2016 - 12:27 AM

I never went into the red alert 3/ propaties and did run as admin i thought you meant C&COnline anyway thsnks for the help but i ave it sorted now.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rossnisbe

rossnisbe
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:58 AM

As i said above i can't do RA3 because i have ultimate collection i have done everything the posts said for me to do still nothing works please help. I use windows 8.1 and i have no idear wtf the "normal C&C:Online method" is. And i am trying to do the hooking thing not sure if it is the way you are suposed to do it. But reguardless it isent working. 

Log: ----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----

Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\RA3.exe. Error: The requested operation requires elevation.

ERROR: Unable to launch Red Alert 3.

Request: Can we not just use CNCNet or somthing like that honestly it would make it so much easyer. Or create a client exactly like it.

Edited by rossnisbe, 17 October 2016 - 09:14 AM.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

You have to make sure to run as admin.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 rossnisbe

rossnisbe
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:56 AM

Now im getting this 

Log:

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\
Started game with: ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\RA3.exe" "
Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...
Found game.dat process. PID 8644
*** Starting CA public key patching routine ***
CA public key is expected value.
Successfully patched CA public key.
*** Starting hostname hooking routine ***
Injecting DLL into game.dat process...
Result of injection: Code -1073741595

I did run then did %TEMP% now this is what im getting run as admin made that a step forward but now i don't get why this is the case. I got generals/Zero Hour no problem. lol.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 October 2016 - 11:46 AM

That is a vast improvement. What are the symptoms now?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 rossnisbe

rossnisbe
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

As soon as i click on Red Alert 3 it loads up with the the thing that says "Red Alert 3" then when it's suposed to open into the intro cutscene it just crashes. 

Also i can play RA3 but that i by going into origin left clicking on RA3 and pressing play. I just can't play online through C&COnline

Edited by rossnisbe, 17 October 2016 - 02:20 PM.

#6 Rvos250

Rvos250
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:17 PM

I got the cannot launch problem from the fixed launcher, reinstalled the whole game and fixed that problem but now it said unable to connect, check if you have internet connection but my connection is fine

#7 rossnisbe

rossnisbe
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

As i said i can play generals without any issues. Meaning i obvasiely have ingernet but thanks for trying to help.

Edited by rossnisbe, 17 October 2016 - 09:21 PM.

#8 rossnisbe

rossnisbe
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:27 AM   Best Answer

I never went into the red alert 3/ propaties and did run as admin i thought you meant C&COnline anyway thsnks for the help but i ave it sorted now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users