Photo

Cannot Connect to cnc online - please help!

Best Answer ToxicShock, 25 October 2016 - 06:52 AM

Who is this guy; Trust_Me_I'm_Imaginary ?   He seems to be sharing his email address with you (is that the guy whose email you thought you swapped out?).   Anyway, I altered the email address associated with that account.     Please could you attempt another log-in and then post in here immediately afterwards (in case I need to trace that in the logs) and let us know how you get on.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pain-n-Gain

Pain-n-Gain
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

I have tried everything, watched lots of tutorials and guides, signed up on both revora and cnc online.net, got my game running perfectly, and on both games that I've tried - C&C ZH using gentool and Ra3 using cnc online - I haven't been able to connect once. For ZH is says something like "could not connect to command and conquer zh online" and with Ra3 I get a similar message.

I got one of my friends to make an account and it works for him, and so as an experiment I put his profile information into the ZH login screen and using gentool I was able to connect just fine so I know I have all the software and patched installed correctly. However when I put my cnc online.net server account info in (email I used for revora amd cnc online, server login name I registered cnc online with) it just gives me the same error "could not connect to command and conquer online". This indicates that it is an issue with my profile not my software. I've checked and double checked my info so I'm 98% certain i'm spelling my login info correctly as well.

Also about a year ago I tried all of this with a different account and gave up, from what i remember i made my server login name too long and i couldnt fit it into the login box in ZH and Ra3 and i couldn't change that information and I couldn't change my account so I gave up. A year later and I'm trying again with a new account; I took my old account, swapped my old account's email with another friend's email (the friend doesn't even play cnc he's not the same friend i mentioned earlier), had him validate his old email with my old account, and made a new account with my real email and started over with a smaller server login name. So this is a new account with a unique email address, but there is another revora account out there with a different email but used to have my email. Don't know if that complicates things so I mentioned all that now.

The file attached is the info I am using to attempt to connect to ZH and Ra3. I'm using that server login name as my nickname and that email as my email address along with that password as my password.

Attached Thumbnails

• account example.PNG

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:52 AM   Best Answer

Who is this guy; Trust_Me_I'm_Imaginary ?   He seems to be sharing his email address with you (is that the guy whose email you thought you swapped out?).   Anyway, I altered the email address associated with that account.     Please could you attempt another log-in and then post in here immediately afterwards (in case I need to trace that in the logs) and let us know how you get on.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Pain-n-Gain

Pain-n-Gain
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:03 AM

I just attempted to connect with both games and they both worked! Thank you so much! and yes Trust_Me_I'm_Imaginary was my old account on here. Please keep my gmail email address on this account Pain-n-Gain since what you have it set to is working. I can't wait to play co-op on ra3 My friend and I have been trying to get my account to work for long I'm ecstatic - thanks again!

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

That's great news.   Have fun!   

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users