24 replies to this topic

#1 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Projects:arson
  •  memer

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

While trying to master 1v7 meteor shower I found out that the "Fuck you" Battlefortress was exceptionally useful. Why? Why it is a combination of tanya, a suppressor and a virus all in one battle fortress.

"Oi, blimp, bugga' you are this little project of yours ain't worth piss shit! the pacific front can't get tanya!"

Well here's the thing, to obtain a "Fuck you" battlefortress you must play as the US of A, second you must send a spy into a yuri construction center and train an epsilon adept, after that you must hope to god that the pacific front is playing with you and wait for them to send a battle fortress to you, retreat all defenses from the way the battle fortress is approaching and send a hoard of epsilon adepts towards, a hoard is requires because chances are one will die from the units inside the battle fortress, after that is done send the battle fortress to a place with abrams and deploy it. The abrams's (what) will kill the troops inside with some lasers, now put the adept in an area where he is so protected not even a driller can get to him. Put tanya, a suppressor and a virus inside.

WHY:

Tanya is pretty good against tanks and infantry, and given that tanya won't have to worry about "bullets" which are very effective against her armor, it just makes her way more powerful

The suppressor is there to render everything the fortress faces useless. das it.

The virus is there to protect from epsilon adepts and elites. (you may use a sniper but they don't exist)

While you can put a guardian GI in place of the virus to aid in anti aircraft fire and building fire, it simply leaves the fortress vulnerable to mind control.

This was difficult to type because I was removing the hair on my leg with a banana sticker with one hand so I had to type this whole thing with one only.

Sorry, just waiting for 3.3, so I got nothing better to do than post random topics.

sketch-66630909.png

By the way I drew this while crying from how painful removing your hair with a banana sticker is, it is a work of art.

It's a spicy meme

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 29 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

I feel like I'm reading a post made by Dominant_Hunter from before he was bitten by a rabid squirrel.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:44 AM

I feel like I'm reading a post made by Dominant_Hunter from before he was bitten by a rabid squirrel.

I do not know if that is a bad or good thing.

It's a spicy meme

#4 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts
  •  Time Travel Discussion Person

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:46 PM

While trying to master 1v7 meteor shower I found out that the "Fuck you" Battlefortress was exceptionally useful. Why? Why it is a combination of tanya, a suppressor and a virus all in one battle fortress.

"Oi, blimp, bugga' you are this little project of yours ain't worth piss shit! the pacific front can't get tanya!"

Well here's the thing, to obtain a "Fuck you" battlefortress you must play as the US of A, second you must send a spy into a yuri construction center and train an epsilon adept, after that you must hope to god that the pacific front is playing with you and wait for them to send a battle fortress to you, retreat all defenses from the way the battle fortress is approaching and send a hoard of epsilon adepts towards, a hoard is requires because chances are one will die from the units inside the battle fortress, after that is done send the battle fortress to a place with abrams and deploy it. The abrams's (what) will kill the troops inside with some lasers, now put the adept in an area where he is so protected not even a driller can get to him. Put tanya, a suppressor and a virus inside.

WHY:

Tanya is pretty good against tanks and infantry, and given that tanya won't have to worry about "bullets" which are very effective against her armor, it just makes her way more powerful

The suppressor is there to render everything the fortress faces useless. das it.

The virus is there to protect from epsilon adepts and elites. (you may use a sniper but they don't exist)

While you can put a guardian GI in place of the virus to aid in anti aircraft fire and building fire, it simply leaves the fortress vulnerable to mind control.

This was difficult to type because I was removing the hair on my leg with a banana sticker with one hand so I had to type this whole thing with one only.

Sorry, just waiting for 3.3, so I got nothing better to do than post random topics.

attachicon.gif ((([[[[sketch-66630909.png]]]])))

By the way I drew this while crying from how painful removing your hair with a banana sticker is, it is a work of art.

The bad is: Art design, The good is: It's my favorite animal.

#5 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

Whaaaat? Naw, man, that didn't happen. I ate the squirrel. Motherfucker kept throwing nuts at me so I killed him, ate him, and absorbed his squirrel essence. I gotta start eating people more, for more people essence. Hey Mathijis? Come to the kitchen, sweet bread......

I do not know if that is a bad or good thing.

@thegreatblimp: It means you're a shittier version of me. You gotta step up your game, son! And VOTE TRUMP while your at it! You American? Just for the fuck of it, just do it. It'll be funny.

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 03 November 2016 - 09:19 PM.

#6 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

This confuses, DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr is thegreatblimp.

#7 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:02 AM

Maybe dominant hunter is a time traveler, he is me from the future.

But here's the thing. No one talked about the fuck-you battle fortress yet.

It's a spicy meme

#8 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

Maybe dominant hunter is a time traveler, he is me from the future.

It doesn't confuse me, Because i believe on time travel, With the help of a member named HDRKID, Who was using this device:

Spoiler

Edited by TimeTravel_1, 04 November 2016 - 04:38 PM.

#9 Damfoos

Damfoos

When world domination haven't cured the emptiness inside

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Projects:Translation of various cool C&C mods.
  •  Mental Omega Russian Translator

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:59 PM

Not sure if I should laugh or feel pity -_-

#10 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:04 PM

Are you saying that the fuck-you battle fortress is a bad unit?

It's a spicy meme

#11 Damfoos

Damfoos

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

I was talking about the previous post, not about the OP. And I'm not sure if Viruses can fire out of open-topped vehicles, at least I couldn't get them firing from Catastrophe tanks. Nice cat tho.

#12 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:33 PM

HDRKID Claimed to be a time traveler, And he used that device to travel through time.

#13 <OTL>

<OTL>
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:37 AM

The "fuck-you battle fortress" is an impractical strategy that solely relies on going against a certain faction, requires you to capture an enemy Con Yard, somehow mind controlling a late-game unit, and then putting one of your hero units inside the mind controlled unit which may result in your opponent gaining control of Tanya.

Why do all this work when you can just stick her inside a Stryker and shoot lasers from space?

#14 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:59 AM

The "fuck-you battle fortress" is an impractical strategy that solely relies on going against a certain faction, requires you to capture an enemy Con Yard, somehow mind controlling a late-game unit, and then putting one of your hero units inside the mind controlled unit which may result in your opponent gaining control of Tanya.

Why do all this work when you can just stick her inside a Stryker and shoot lasers from space?

Pretty sure a stryker can't take out an apocalypse, the suppressor takes care of that.

It's a spicy meme

#15 Damfoos

Damfoos

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:41 AM

HDRKID Claimed to be a time traveler, And he used that device to travel through time.

And obviously he has enough evidences of it and isn't just fooling you, right. Look: I claim to be a lizzardman from Nibiru who can wash up people's minds with zeta-rays with my account picture. Now get your tinfoil hat and don't look at my avatar otherwise I'll tell you to eat a cat.

Edited by Damfoos, 05 November 2016 - 06:44 AM.

#16 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 07:47 PM

And obviously he has enough evidences of it and isn't just fooling you, right. Look: I claim to be a lizzardman from Nibiru who can wash up people's minds with zeta-rays with my account picture. Now get your tinfoil hat and don't look at my avatar otherwise I'll tell you to eat a cat.

Wait cats are my favorite animals, Sorry because i cannot let you know how, It's simple to do, I will not post any tutorials, Just tools (HDR,Pulg Outlet,Vortex).

#17 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:58 AM

Wait cats are my favorite animals, Sorry because i cannot let you know how, It's simple to do, I will not post any tutorials, Just tools (HDR,Pulg Outlet,Vortex).

I like cats too.

It's a spicy meme

#18 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 08 November 2016 - 02:53 AM

HEY! The dude is named "Timetravel_1" He knows what hes doing bro, thats his thing, he time travels, know what am sayin?. Now stop trying to force feed him cats yo! This guy ain't fucking chinese.

#19 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:23 PM

HEY! The dude is named "Timetravel_1" He knows what hes doing bro, thats his thing, he time travels, know what am sayin?. Now stop trying to force feed him cats yo! This guy ain't fucking chinese.

You have mistaken it, I am not a time traveler, But i am trying to be, I am able to contact at least with 2 time travelers, The most one i am contacting with is HDRKID, He will help me travel through time.

Edited by TimeTravel_1, 09 November 2016 - 01:23 PM.

#20 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:28 PM

I'm a time traveler too. I fucked the virgin mary. I snorted cocaine with Buddah. Then me and Buddah had a three way with Mary. We only crossed swords once. Mary is a deamon in the sack, yo! Total team player.

Ahhh, so many alternate time lines I've created... good times!

Edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr, 09 November 2016 - 10:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users