Bleed Red Assistance required .

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:02 AM

hello , I decided to give completing the campaign another go . Bleed red is currently giving me some troubles . Everything goes well until you gain control of one of the bridges which are when I lose the game due to a critical unit being lost . Now, I'm not sure what causing this . Now I captured the allied bases and my current guess is that either it is either Boris dying before he is meant to or because some of the spare engineers I have died . 

Now I would like to know what causes this and how to avoid it , please and thanks for any replies.

#2 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Projects:arson
  •  memer

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

hello , I decided to give completing the campaign another go . Bleed red is currently giving me some troubles . Everything goes well until you gain control of one of the bridges which are when I lose the game due to a critical unit being lost . Now, I'm not sure what causing this . Now I captured the allied bases and my current guess is that either it is either Boris dying before he is meant to or because some of the spare engineers I have died . 

Now I would like to know what causes this and how to avoid it , please and thanks for any replies.

Just put them both under heavy protect and finish the mission, I do not know any other solution as this problem never happened to me.

It's a spicy meme

#3 Black/Brunez

Black/Brunez

Title? What title?

• Project Team
  • 1,262 posts
  •  Mentalmeister - Random Annoying Guy

Posted 09 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

You are having issues at the start of the mission, where you need to repair the bridges, or it's in the later stage, when you gain control over the soviet base?

If it's on the first one: Repair the bridges. Don't capture the outpost.

You are losing because when a bridge is down and you have no engineers around, the mission gives you fail the mission. Even if you have a barracks under your control.

In 3.3 you won't be able to capture the outpost.

#4 Eternity 6

Eternity 6
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:05 PM

Okay thx , I'll give it another try .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users