30 replies to this topic

#1 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts
  •  Time Travel Discussion Person

Posted 10 November 2016 - 05:24 PM

https://forums.revor...battlefortress/

What is wrong with dominate_hunter and thegreatblimp? They even post swear words, why?

Edited by TimeTravel_1, 10 November 2016 - 05:24 PM.

#2 Black/Brunez

Black/Brunez

Title? What title?

• Project Team
  • 1,262 posts
  •  Mentalmeister - Random Annoying Guy

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:19 PM

Just... ignore that

#3 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

Their "too much of information" types of comments are just as unnecessary as this post imho.

#4 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Projects:arson
  •  memer

Posted 10 November 2016 - 10:44 PM

https://forums.revor...battlefortress/

What is wrong with dominate_hunter and thegreatblimp? They even post swear words, why?

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was a "rated E" website.

Hey, atleast I am not batshit crazy.

It's a spicy meme

#5 Death_Kitty

Death_Kitty

Balance Crusader.

• Members
  • 185 posts
  •  I don't know what balance looks like in this mod; I just know I want it.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:14 AM

I helped close that thread... I'm proud. Oh and hunter... I'm so spiritual I'm levitating with only a minuscule amount of my spiritual...ness. (amateur my... (insert word of appropriate strength here)).

On a side note... you cant hate hunter and blimp... they make a forum feel alive. To be honest, the idea of playing co-op with him (hunter) is a prospect that really excites me. He is one of those people whose voice you don't want to here, b/c the bats**t crazy part of your brain has already filled it for you. I cant really describe how he sounds to me, but I have a feeling most of you feel the same...THAT BEING SAID.

Blimp, do tone down you cancerous...ness. the human race can only handle one of him, and there's a good reason for that. 

Edited by Death_Kitty, 11 November 2016 - 12:15 AM.

#6 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:39 AM

I helped close that thread... I'm proud. Oh and hunter... I'm so spiritual I'm levitating with only a minuscule amount of my spiritual...ness. (amateur my... (insert word of appropriate strength here)).

On a side note... you cant hate hunter and blimp... they make a forum feel alive. To be honest, the idea of playing co-op with him (hunter) is a prospect that really excites me. He is one of those people whose voice you don't want to here, b/c the bats**t crazy part of your brain has already filled it for you. I cant really describe how he sounds to me, but I have a feeling most of you feel the same...THAT BEING SAID.

Blimp, do tone down you cancerous...ness. the human race can only handle one of him, and there's a good reason for that. 

Explain the term cancerous, should I stop the self depreciation or just stop being who I am, I can stop both of these.

It's a spicy meme

#7 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert - Colony Wars
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:55 AM

Not using swears with every post you make and talking like you're high from something helps and having a coherent post helps alot.

~ Getting cringe reactions when you see a RAINBOW means you have issues. ~

"This World is an Illussion,Exile" -High Templar Dominus

#8 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:01 AM

Not using swears with every post you make and talking like you're high from something helps and having a coherent post helps alot.

I don't like your signature. I am not going to read it.

Done and done. I didn't know this forum was pg 13 but what ever. Gotta mix in with the community.

It's a spicy meme

#9 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:24 AM

Its not like people have to read each others signature. And the fact that people find a reason to get triggered from it feels like a silly thing. But basically analyze all of the posts and you'll understand why people are questioning the sanity of those posts. excessive use of capslock, lack of format in almost all of them you get what we mean.

#10 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:13 PM

Its not like people have to read each others signature. And the fact that people find a reason to get triggered from it feels like a silly thing. But basically analyze all of the posts and you'll understand why people are questioning the sanity of those posts. excessive use of capslock, lack of format in almost all of them you get what we mean.

Just checked every single one of my topics and posts, none of which have excessive use of caps lock. Perhaps you're talking about dominant hunter?

It's a spicy meme

#11 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hey, atleast I am not batshit crazy.

kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

#12 TimeTravel_1

TimeTravel_1
  • Banned
  • 52 posts
  •  Time Travel Discussion Person

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:40 PM

I don't like your signature. I am not going to read it.

Done and done. I didn't know this forum was pg 13 but what ever. Gotta mix in with the community.

BRONYHOOD* OF NOD, He is a brony, I read it.

#13 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

You don't have to be an asshole. There is a difference between Dominant hunter crazy and cocaine crazy. I just so happen to be the latter.

It's a spicy meme

#14 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:57 PM

BRONYHOOD* OF NOD, He is a brony, I read it.

Yes, he (or she, I know not of this person's gender) just so happens to like a kids' show. I never liked the concept. Weird. Put simply. Weird.

But I won't hold it against you if you like a kids' show. It's weird in my opinion but who am I to tell you what to do?

It's a spicy meme

#15 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:05 PM

So? I like other animation... Doesn't mean I'm just watching only that. I'm not even that hardcore as the other people who make OCs or whatever. I enjoy other shows too Anime,Comics,Manga,Live Action,etc. Also If that simple phrase can trigger you guys... man you gotta be severely insecure about yourself  :lol:

Edited by Atomic_Noodles, 11 November 2016 - 11:13 PM.

#16 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:21 AM

So? I like other animation... Doesn't mean I'm just watching only that. I'm not even that hardcore as the other people who make OCs or whatever. I enjoy other shows too Anime,Comics,Manga,Live Action,etc. Also If that simple phrase can trigger you guys... man you gotta be severely insecure about yourself  :lol:

I am not sure you know what "trigger" means. That phrase made me *CRINGE* deep down. Huge difference between cringe and trigger. Again, I said that I find it weird. But I cannot tell you what to do. Good day young fellow.

It's a spicy meme

#17 DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

title available

• Banned
  • 589 posts
  •  Mr. Socialite!

Posted 12 November 2016 - 05:48 AM

What the fuck is this?

what the fucking fuck flickity fuck stick it up that pink cooch and that stink loosh, Stop fucking flopping around. Your gonna fucking throw up chuck what fuck luck is ruckess fuckus tempus fugit! Just lay down and stop moving for fuck's sake

#18 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:05 AM

What the fuck is this?

what the fucking fuck flickity fuck stick it up that pink cooch and that stink loosh, Stop fucking flopping around. Your gonna fucking throw up chuck what fuck luck is ruckess fuckus tempus fugit! Just lay down and stop moving for fuck's sake

Oh boy.

Just don't put the fellow on your hit list.

It's a spicy meme

#19 Atomic_Noodles

Atomic_Noodles

Colony Hivemind

• Project Team
  • 854 posts
  •  Colony Wars Hive Mind

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:52 AM

Well i'm sure we're all young fellows here. Though I'm not sure if you are older... or younger than myself but yeah. See if you can't even handle posting a sentence without putting that much swears feels like you wouldn't be able to handle conversations properly. Anyways if you want more interaction with the MO Staff just hop on over to the Mental Omega Chatroom. Mind you we don't always only talk about Mental Omega there.

#20 thegreatblimp

thegreatblimp
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  memer

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:05 AM

Well i'm sure we're all young fellows here. Though I'm not sure if you are older... or younger than myself but yeah. See if you can't even handle posting a sentence without putting that much swears feels like you wouldn't be able to handle conversations properly. Anyways if you want more interaction with the MO Staff just hop on over to the Mental Omega Chatroom. Mind you we don't always only talk about Mental Omega there.

I have been trying to follow what you people told me to do to fix my "asshole" internet persona.

While I have only talked with 3 members of the MO team (being you, graion and speeder) you seem like great people, but I simply don't want to waste your time but speaking in a chatroom.

Why is this post still up by the way, it should be in the off-topic section.

Not going to report it, that is simply rude.

MINOR EDIT: It had come to my attention that you changed your signature, I hope that that move wasn't because of my behavior towards you.

Edited by thegreatblimp, 12 November 2016 - 07:06 AM.

It's a spicy meme

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users