Sky1337 - Point Pushing - Invalid

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:34 PM

A cheat allegation against "Sky1337" was made at http://www.gamerepla...=0#entry9970817.
He used the account "Pettersen" to push the Account "Sky1337" to a 8:0 Score. 
I will give him 3 clear days to explain his actions here or at GameReplays. 
If we don't hear an explanation within these time a penalty might be imposed. 

Edited by Renegade12345, 11 November 2016 - 06:34 PM.

#2 sky1337

sky1337
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

hey guys

yes this account is mine, is use it on my 2nd laptop to play with friends. i have 2nd origin account and 2nd ultimate collection so this shouldnt be a crime i hope.

in some cases i showed a friend some build orders and we wanted to find out about some timings like at what time a flamer can be in enemies base or if its better to build instant double supply or what timing difference u have if someone builds very fast compared to someone building not perfect and so on. should clearly be seen on the replays. dont know if u guys can see my ingame stats here, must be like 45/135. to make positive stats i need 80 wins, not 8 lol. fortunately someone in a game recognized me today and said i should explain myself here.

#3 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

Hello and thank you for the response. Do you have a GameReplays Account? I have provided some of the replays there. Your explanation matches with some replays but there were also games which lasted only 10-20 seconds.

It is against the guidelines to create a duplicate account on GameReplays as well as on Revora. It does not matter how many games you actually have. Usually it would be good to read the rules we are providing before! you use our Service.
Nonetheless I am happy to fix that issue without a penalty.

Could you please ask one of the Revora or GameReplays Staff for an advice in such a special case?

I can suggest to link "ToxicShock" in here so he can deal with the Accounts. Stay tuned.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 12 November 2016 - 12:05 PM

It's against the rules here to have more than one member account. You don't need to have more than one account because you can make a large number of nick names and they can all be online at the same time and happily play with or against each other. Please do be aware though, that if we see a significant series of short games between two nick names that causes one of them to rank up near to the top of the ladder, we will usually assume an intention to boost the rank of that account artificially and will treat that as cheating.

I will have to disable one of your accounts and as Petterson is the newer account, I will disable that one. If you, in fact, want to keep that one in favour of Sky1337 (which is actually a pretty cool name xD), you will have to let me know.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 01:06 PM

Considering the accusation of Point Pushing I have decided to close that one. Invalid.

#6 sky1337

sky1337
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:47 PM

hi toxicshock,

yes please i want to hold that acc sky1337 :)

sorry for double accounting, i saw on youtube that many pro players have more than one nick so i thaught they have multiple acc^^ didnt know that theres a way to play with multiple nick on one acc

Edited by sky1337, 12 November 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#7 Olfi

Olfi

Gamereplays Fair Play Staff

• Project Team
  • 95 posts
  •  Olfmeister

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:01 AM

Hi sky1337,

I can understand that it is important to try out a lot of different things if you want to get a better understanding of the game, however, this should not be counted as ladder games. If you want to have your personal playground for testing purposes and non-competitive games you have to create a game room online but disable the "record statistics" function at the screen where you can name your game room. If this is disabled the game will not count as a ladder game and you can do whatever you want, as long as it is in line with our fair play rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users