ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:15 PM

For t3aonline.net use your revora credentials. For the server use your server account that you manage via t3aonline.net

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 rfyan

rfyan
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:51 PM

Gonna have to bump this post. I created this profile today and just tried to log in to t3aonline and it shows this:

• The username or password supplied is not valid.

Edit: Never mind, I just tried going online on BFME2 using my Revora credentials and it works.

Edited by rfyan, 17 November 2016 - 10:08 PM.

#4 Dunnis5

Dunnis5
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:56 PM

Hi, need help

It's the first time I'm playing BFME1 online, I followed all instructions, and updated BFME! version1.5.3.

Created a Revora account, and a T3A: online server password,

but it does not want to let me log in, in the game, multiplayer, online.

When I put in my Username, Password and Nickname, 

click on login, and it says:

"Could not connect to Battle for Middle-earth online."

How do I solve this?

(Sorry if I'm asking a noob question)

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:22 PM

Does your firewall allow the game to login?

Do you have hamachi installed? vpn is sometimes causing trouble with the networking.

Also have a look under step2: https://forums.revor...rwarding-guide/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 Dunnis5

Dunnis5
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

• yes my firewall does allow the game to login

• No, I dont have hamachi installed, or any other VPN.

I looked at the (step2: https://forums.revor...rwarding-guide/), and made a few changes, adding

FirewallPortOverride = 16000 

and removing the line

GameSpyIPAddress = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

but still I can't login.

I also tried the same thing with BFME2, still says the same thing.

Firewall does allow the game, on public settings. there's one for private and public. public is automatically ticked. So no problems there.

Any other suggestions?

really would like to join the online games for lord of the rings...

#7 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:44 AM

Did you try to disable your firewall completely as a test?

#8 Dunnis5

Dunnis5
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:44 AM

yes disabled everything and disabled my whole anti virus program with application control...

Both games work perfectly, its just the online multiplayer that doesnt want to work

#9 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:15 PM

Did you try a different nickname? 

Did you try to login as https://forums.revor.../119312-dunnis/ too? If that's a douplicate account of yours.

#10 LampiTheSheep

LampiTheSheep
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

hello i have a big problem on this sight i can't get a <T3A online password> it dosen't show on my settings soooo

PLZ help :) 

i wanted to play B.F.M.E 1 online and this is how i saw them do on there videos so 

have they stop giving online pass or what ??

#11 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

The login system was changed, so the video you were watching is not up to date anymore.

The new login goes via https://t3aonline.net/

Login with your Revora account and create your server account there.

You can follow https://t3aonline.net/setup/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users