Photo

Unable to Log into CnC Online

Best Answer ToxicShock, 19 November 2016 - 03:46 PM

Alright. You had an account previously with exactly the same user name and password. That account got deleted from the forums because you didn't validate it but it remained on the game server database and is stopping your new account registering.

What I'll do is delete that account from the server database which should allow your new account to be registered when you log into the site.

Please try to log in again using your current user name and password. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FlashingFire

FlashingFire
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:01 AM

I'm attempting to play Kane's Wrath online. I just created a new account on these forums and attempted to log into CnC Online. Using the same username and password as I use for this site, I got the error message "The username or password supplied is not valid." A screenshot is attached.

I then reset my password to something with only letters and numbers, no special characters like before. Same error message. I'm not sure what's up.

Attached Thumbnails

• Login Error.png

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:46 PM   Best Answer

Alright. You had an account previously with exactly the same user name and password. That account got deleted from the forums because you didn't validate it but it remained on the game server database and is stopping your new account registering.

What I'll do is delete that account from the server database which should allow your new account to be registered when you log into the site.

Please try to log in again using your current user name and password.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 FlashingFire

FlashingFire
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 12:57 AM

Oh, that's interesting. I must have just missed the validation email from a while back.

Anyway, thanks for the help! I've logged into CnC Online successfully now. From there it was smooth sailing to getting online in KW.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:33 PM

That's good to hear. Have fun!

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users