Photo

C&C Online Zero Hour installation not found

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Keath

Keath
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:59 PM

When I try to launch zero hour I get the zero hour installation not found. I have tried reinstalling the game, but no luck. Anyone know how to fix this?

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:01 PM

That sounds like you are trying to use the launcher, which you shouldn't do with Generals or Zero Hour. You should download and use GenTool and not the launcher. Just do that and start your game from its ordinary short cut.

This will probably help you: C&C:Online User Guide.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 jiroman

jiroman
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 11:46 PM

Hi!

I tried to lunch C&C zh with the normal shortcut, nothing, then tried with the luncher and again nothing ... From the moment I've installed c&c:online ... Any idea? 

I'm now trying to re-install the game. I don't have a normal version: I have the lattest EA origin pack, no discs, I baught it with origin, so basically every time a normaly have to launch it from origin... may it cause any issues or dismatch with c&c:online instalation?

Thank you for the answer :)

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:59 AM

You should install this C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers. Launching from Origin should not be a problem, provided that you have Gentool installed. You should not use the C&C:Online launcher though.

#5 jiroman

jiroman
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:29 PM

Super! It worked the game is now launching... But here came an other problem: when I try to log it tells me: Could not connect to C&C Generals ZH online... I put me registration e-mail, one of my nickname and the password that I've created here... I tried to connect on C&CRA3 it worked ... So I don't know 

Thank you for the other answer, If you can help me once more...

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:24 PM

It looks like you got on line and played a game on Zero Hour yesterday after you made this post.   Are you still having issues?