ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:06 PM

Your account appears to be fine. Did you try re-installing? Running as admin? Compatibility mode?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#24 FabioLotR

FabioLotR
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

yes. and what is compability mode? I ran as admin an d re-installed

#25 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

Right click the game icon, settings, run in winxp compatibility mode. Also make sure to that the options.ini does not contain the gamespy line.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#26 lewis123

lewis123
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:48 AM

Hi all

i am getting the same issue 'login timed out'

> i have setup and activated Revora account

> i have checked Options INI file for gamespy

> i have disabled firewall to see if that was the issue

Any help please?

#27 Nerzul008

Nerzul008
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:10 PM

Have the same issue. Any more ideas?

#28 stefan909

stefan909
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:05 PM

Same here pls

#29 AppleofTreebeard

AppleofTreebeard
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:19 AM

Hello, sadly i have the same Problem...I Already activated the T3A/Revera account. And also checked the option.ini where i added the lines that are posted in the "Step 2". Still nothing. If possible please helpo me.

#30 AppleofTreebeard

AppleofTreebeard
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:23 AM

Oh and yes...It says that i can easily register  my account by EA.....just that 1 min calling costs 1.04 Euros for me....and actually i m registered already...so why the hell is it BFME that simply doesnt work online? while all other games work normally?!?!....

#31 AppleofTreebeard

AppleofTreebeard
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 11:39 AM

And i tried with admin/no Firewall, and the comp mode and so on...everything described in this forum....is BFME intentionally killed online?!?!.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users