For MO players out there, before 3.3 is going for initial release, Speeder posted on the recent news posts that they will change the menu into a client made for CnCNet5 by Rampastring. Since other mods like DTA and Twisted Insurrection are released, you might understand the client menu first. Please read this list.
If you don't know Rampastring's CnCNet client that used in DTA, understand these:
- There is a sidebar on the top of the menu, which shows time and date and also the options, you can able to access where you have gone, CnCNet lobby and Private Messages menus.
- In the skirmish lobby, know to find the maps on the left side of your screen and also there are stars when you complete the game is before the map names. On the upper right of the screen, here are the player settings and the game settings, the mode settings is on the top left on the screen. The map preview is located on the bottom right of your screen, click the starting point numbers to assign players to their starting points. To launch a game, click the button on your bottom left of the screen.
- Your statistics menu is located on the main menu or in the extras menu to see where your recent games what you've played. It also shows your total number of statistics from all the games including the number of kills.
- In the options screen, you can adjust the display, audio, game, and CnCNet settings, you can also adjust the settings on the updater and manage on the components (components may depend on the mod you installed)
- The LAN game menu can now be supported, which will be completed in the late 2016 to early 2017.