• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Danyy

Danyy
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:04 AM

Hello everyone,

Im new here and I couldnt find a answer anywhere else. So i just downloaded & installed everything for BFME Online.
I was going to do some skirmishes against some ai's, so first match I come in this game and see I have no builder and stuff. Though well okay Ill just play and maybe the next lvl I wont have a camp but a fortress, well every game after that I only got camps.. Is there any way in this game I could start with a fortress instead of a camp, and with a fortress I mean in like BFME2.

Thanks

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:57 AM

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You are playing bfme2 right?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 03 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

Sounds like you're playing BFME1. It has camps and castles. Different game.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 hakeemgriffin

hakeemgriffin
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:40 PM

Hi am new to this just downloaded what i needed today how do i work everything, i want to play online i have bfm2 

thanks 

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

Follow the guides

1. How to install

https://forums.revor...allation-guide/

2. How to get online

https://t3aonline.net/setup/

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 JacobWeiser

JacobWeiser
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Hello guys i have problem i want play with my friends online but i write password username and the last an then game write me could not connection to Battle of the middle earth ™ online if someone now what to do please help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users