MFKiller - Intentional Game Crash / Mismatching - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

A report was made against the User "MFKIller" and it is a valid accusation. 

The reported member has 3 clear days to explain his actions otherwise a penalty might be imposed.

GameReplays Link: http://www.gamerepla...=0#entry9978105

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:11 AM

The [MF]Killer account belongs to the Revora member Amazed_By_My_Nubness. We expect an explanation from that member and not from another duplicate account, as to which our patience has worn very thin.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Renegade12345

Renegade12345
  • Project Team
  • 123 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:22 AM

3 days passed and we did not hear anything but insulting posts and several attempts to flame. Confirmed!

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 08 December 2016 - 04:26 PM

Renegade has confirmed this report now and I shall impose a penalty. It is clear from the in-game screen shots that have been produced by the aggrieved players in this game that MFKiller professed to have caused the game to slow to a negligible frame rate impossible before it went out of sync. MFKiller also announced that he would cause the game to crash using software. While MFKiller did not announce an intention to miss-match the game, what he clearly intended to do would have been equally objectionable and had almost the same effect. This is a first offence on C&C:Online. However, the fact that external software was used makes the offence more serious than a spontaneous disconnect and I intend to impose a more severe penalty than I might have done in such a case. An intentional mismatcher might have expected a seven to ten day suspension for a first offence.

It has also been noted that this player has created a number of duplicate accounts, which is against the forum rules here and about which he has been warned. I intend to impose a penalty for that conduct too.

Taking into consideration both sets of offences, I intend to suspend this player for two weeks and to ban permanently all but one of his active accounts. I would be willing to transfer any profiles he wishes to keep to that one, active account, but only on the understanding that he ends his practice of creating duplicates.

Revora member Amazed_By_My_Nubness suspended from C&C:Online until after 22 December 2016. All other known duplicate accounts will be permanently banned.

If any further duplicates are created to circumvent the suspension, the very least that will happen is that the current suspension will be considerably increased.  

I await to hear from the member which profiles he wishes to keep.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users