• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 #forfrodo

#forfrodo
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 08:29 PM

Hi folks!

I reinstalled t3a online after a few months cause I wanted to test the bfme II HD mod online.

Iam already used t3a in the past, I have all patches installed 1.00/1.06/1.08 and 1.08HD, t3a launcher also.

When I go to the online section in the game there is still the EA sectione named not t3a, also I started the launcher, any ideas?

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:01 PM

If you have logged in before, then just start the game via the hd mod shortcut, that opens the launcher and you just start the game normally. Then go to the online section in game, and use your server account name for the username, your server password and a nickname of your choice. You can login to t3aonline.net with your forum account to see/create a server account if you haven't done so already.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 #forfrodo

#forfrodo
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

I have t3a and forum account, I already used it in the past for playing bfme I + II via t3a online server succesfully. When I start the game via HD or usual shortcut the t3a launcher window popped up. Then I press launch and the game starts. But joining the Online section the old EA section opens not the revora one. I will test a reinstall of t3a launcher tonite or tomorrow, maybe it'll help.

Edited by #forfrodo, 08 December 2016 - 09:34 AM.

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

In BFME2 the login interface has not been changed, just put in your server account as the EA data. No need to reinstall.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 Phaeron

Phaeron
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

If you have logged in before, then just start the game via the hd mod shortcut, that opens the launcher and you just start the game normally. Then go to the online section in game, and use your server account name for the username, your server password and a nickname of your choice. You can login to t3aonline.net with your forum account to see/create a server account if you haven't done so already.

Ignoring the HD mod in this thread.You say enter your server account name and password, and it should work. I do that in, BFME2, and it gives me this message: "The EA registration application can not be found in the install directory. Registration is required for online play."

It also gives me this when I press register with the incorrect credentials, or no credentials at all. I did download the T3A launcher before I logged in, but I'm not sure what that would do. The game is hooked, and in version 1.09.

#6 paulomanoel

paulomanoel
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:07 PM

Ignoring the HD mod in this thread.You say enter your server account name and password, and it should work. I do that in, BFME2, and it gives me this message: "The EA registration application can not be found in the install directory. Registration is required for online play."

It also gives me this when I press register with the incorrect credentials, or no credentials at all. I did download the T3A launcher before I logged in, but I'm not sure what that would do. The game is hooked, and in version 1.09.

Im having this exact same problem. Looks like it's just us!

Edited by paulomanoel, 13 May 2018 - 09:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users