#481 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:33 PM

Sizyfos31, that's the path Rashidi is taken away through if the timer runs out before you get to him.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#482 Flandre

Flandre

Saury Hunter

• Members
  • 311 posts
  •  Defense Order

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

*INCOMPREHENSIBLE NOISES*

Oh my fucking god.

Oh my FUCKING GOD.

Hysteria. What the fuck.

I spend 2 hours cleaning up the map, getting to the bio reactors until everything is done. Okay, I got them. I got a base, they got a base, I can do it. Not a problem so far. I actually kinda enjoying this mission.

THEY FUCK ME FROM BEHIND SUDDENLY. THEY DESTROY THE BIOREACTORS AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET A WARNING. The battery is overloading, do something!

CAN'T EVEN BUILD A POWER PLANT THAT FAST.

AFPKIHJDPGIDGHGADGÁGIADIÁGHDAgádpghdsafighádspghádoasighdaásghdasgádisghdsgáidshgdsiágh

This mission is a waste of my time

Seriously. There is no need for the section after capturing the reactors. Cut that out. Completely. Not even a trace left. I won. I FUCKING WON ALREADY. LET ME WIN.

I don't want to replay a 2 hours long mission without saves. IF THERE ARE NO SAVES DON'T MAKE MISSIONS BASED AROUND THAT. HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS DURING THESE 3 YEARS

I understand your torment... I do really wish they able to put the save and load system... This is getting too much

3qPyjQ8.png

#483 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:19 PM

So, I removed the old RulesMO.ini file... and after that Hysteria was possible. :p

Really, I just did the same thing as before, except this time it went much faster due to being able to warp in prism tanks. And then, when I cleared out the map, I placed a dozen or so thors around the maps, 2-3 at the bio reactors, and a few just behind my base. The rest of the mission was basically a cutscene. :p

Yesterday I tried some Heartwork too, just to see how it is. It's not bad, on Easy there are a lot of reinforcements and the Buratinos are godly. One problem are the saboteurs and dogs. There's one single dog in the Chinese base at the end, that gets triggered just as I reach the final part. If that dog manages to get your saboteur, just before the Atomheart, then it's game over, because it stays there. I -somehow- managed to lure it away with my second saboteur, and it managed to enter the Atomheart, but only because the dog stopped for a moment, which rarely happens in itself. And even then, it was like a pixel away from the second saboteur. So that dog might be a problem, because no way to take it out.

Edited by Solais, 28 February 2017 - 01:24 PM.

#484 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:31 PM

Tried Hysteria's first half. Restarted once because my prism tank blew up the refinery by accident :v

It's not so bad. I just did some circles with thor gunships and anything that's not a Gattling Turret blew up and lightning struck.

#punishthesemortals

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#485 Qeit

Qeit
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:31 PM

Had anyone tried superweapon challenge? It's looks like the only way to complete it is Racoon spam.

#486 lovalmidas

lovalmidas

Yunru Kanegawa. Go figure. Go mental.

• Project Team
  • 1,192 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yunru's Revenge Version 3.0
  •  Why am I not in the Centurion?

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:31 PM

At this rate... we might be able to witness the might of the Decimator Tank in MO 3.3 with your help :D
And everyone would be like :"When in the world did Allied forces get such a powerful anti-ground tank?" :p

You mean Paladins. :p 

30m70ag.png

Mental Omega on the web:
fbbutton.png ytbutton.png mdbutton.png dsbutton.png
IRC: #menthosogma (Rizon)

#487 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:25 PM

Tried Hysteria's first half. Restarted once because my prism tank blew up the refinery by accident :v

It's not so bad. I just did some circles with thor gunships and anything that's not a Gattling Turret blew up and lightning struck.

#punishthesemortals

Yeah, Prism Tanks can wreck your own stuff quite easily, especially when killing enemies near bio reactors. And yep, now that I know about the surprise buttsex, and I don't play on Super Hardmode due to an old RulesMO.ini, the mission is actually quite nice.

Edited by Solais, 28 February 2017 - 03:26 PM.

#488 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:59 PM

On noise severe, is spamming god know how many tesla troopers and pyros the only way to get inside the base?

That damn forest, just how many shadow tanks are in there? Everywhere my army go they got ambushed by these things.

"Protecting the land of the Free."
efXH1rz.png

#489 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

There are several paths.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#490 Black/Brunez

Black/Brunez

Title? What title?

• Project Team
  • 1,262 posts
  •  Mentalmeister - Random Annoying Guy

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

On noise severe, is spamming god know how many tesla troopers and pyros the only way to get inside the base?

Actually it's one of the worse ways IMO considering the number of viruses around.

Spamming Rhinos and Borololos and smartly using Scud Launchers is pretty much the most straightforward path.

Edited by Black/Brunez, 28 February 2017 - 04:41 PM.

#491 Sizyfos31

Sizyfos31
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:44 PM

Sizyfos31, that's the path Rashidi is taken away through if the timer runs out before you get to him.

Strange, as when I got caught in the spotlight and the timer ran out, it actually showed me the palce where Stallion transport sits and not that part with Us forces where majority of tesla reactors are located.

This is what I see when anyone misspell Fury Drone as Furry Drone

I made a youtube playlist of songs that may have inspired mission names (at least 50% is correct and seen by Speeder himself)

#492 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

Tried Noise Severe two times on Easy. It's not a mission I'm mad about, more like confused. I'd personally call the mission "Clustertruck". :V

It would be better if I could control the Drakuvs honestly, because can't really use any tactics when all I do is chasing them.

I think I need to watch a video about this.

Edited by Solais, 28 February 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#493 X1Destroy

X1Destroy

title available

• Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

It's possible to block the Drakuvs between the trees with some of your units. I used only Volkovs, Tesla Cruisers and Tigrs for clearing the path then finally let the convoy move.

"Protecting the land of the Free."
efXH1rz.png

#494 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

It seems that the village ambush before the Chinese base is where I get stuck all the time. They always home in on the drakuvs and can't overpower them.

#495 Nablis123

Nablis123
  • Members
  • 92 posts
  • Projects:None

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

psst, there is a hidden battle fortress, put volkov in it :D

#496 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts
  •  Just a warmongering peacekeeper...

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:29 PM

At this rate... we might be able to witness the might of the Decimator Tank in MO 3.3 with your help :D
And everyone would be like :"When in the world did Allied forces get such a powerful anti-ground tank?" :p

You mean Paladins. :p
From my own experience, the Paladin Tanks are pretty powerless compared to the Decimator Tanks. :)
Especially in their capabilities to demolish buildings :p

Edited by GuardianGI, 28 February 2017 - 07:30 PM.

Don't mind me, I'm just pretty broke nowadays...

Spoiler

#497 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

It seems that the village ambush before the Chinese base is where I get stuck all the time. They always home in on the drakuvs and can't overpower them.

https://youtu.be/iPqSc39eMyc?t=7m58s
Put tanks on the front, Volkov and Chitzkoi in the center, occupy the buildings, send AA units to cover the skies.

7fqd2Qz.png

#498 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:30 PM

Alright, will try! And yeah, found the Battle Tortoise, will see how Volkov fares in it.

#499 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 214 posts
  •  Just a warmongering peacekeeper...

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

Just how bad can the AI get in Stormbringer?!
Like, SERIOUSLY?! Selling off every defenses I've set up ain't really nice at all... -_-"

Don't mind me, I'm just pretty broke nowadays...

Spoiler

#500 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

Please, you dont know what was happening before :3 That would give you a reason to complain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users