• Please log in to reply
2298 replies to this topic

#1201 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:55 AM

I personally cannot wait for Norio vs Libra. (Some know what I mean.)

#1202 StolenTech

StolenTech

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 07:59 AM

Libra shoots Norio before he does anything... the end.

that's how it is in skirmish anyway

#1203 BotRot

BotRot
  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  Mental Omega Wiki Administrator & Contributor

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

No ones think that Yuri Prime can die - UNTHINKABLE sacrebleu.
Yuri plans are not his plans as they failling apart and yuris is not adapting to new situation he just rush the plan.
He says to proselite few times that he don't expect don't underestimate usa etc.
I guess he just flow plans blindly and this plans are not his own, maybe kane give it to him before he leave to Tiberium time line.

And some math

Yuri , Libra , Rahm , Marvel ? (if not dead)  vs Tanya,Siegfried,Norio, Reznov , Krukov, Volkow, Doggie, and You

...what ?

What Dawbra meant was that no one was even thinking of the idea that Yuri could meet his demise on Unthinkable. Also, I believe he also meant that Yuri's grand schemes were actually just orders from Kane in the Tiberium timeline and neither had some backup plans should it fail.

Both may have some truth beneath it, but for the second topic, unless Yuri really is a time traveler in the Mental Omega universe (like he was supposed to be in the original RA2 universe but was scrapped), we may never know....

hT8PHUN.gif

#1204 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:04 AM

MO's kinda-sorta sibling mod, Twisted Insurrection actually has Yuri entering the Chronosphere in one of the missions, so who knows if it's connected.

#1205 Kirov_Fury

Kirov_Fury
  • Members
  • 203 posts
  •  We need more funding !!!

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

MO's kinda-sorta sibling mod, Twisted Insurrection actually has Yuri entering the Chronosphere in one of the missions, so who knows if it's connected.

And maybe Foehn is actually chronoshifted GDI Forces-who knows :p

But joking aside, things will indeed go down for the Allies hence the name Hamartia (the mission that I personally wonder the most)

Like:
Siegfried to Norio (in his German accent):
Norio, did you bring the backup battery for Paradox Engine?

Norio: Ermmm.. Ummm... But I can Fly

Siegfried: OMG!! Did you ??

Norio: Well, still we can set up a Chronosphere and see what we can do..

Siegfried: Please don't forget to chronoshift yourself to stone age next time..

(The two being chased by Gehennas and Shadow tanks)

Edited by Kirov_Fury, 06 October 2017 - 10:02 AM.

#1206 UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

title available

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Wait what?

(I'm tempted to get twisted insurrection but i only have nod disk. Is TS free to download somewhere?)

#1207 Hardric62

Hardric62
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

No problem. Twisted Insurrection is pretty much 'independent freeware': no Tiberium Sun disc is needed. Here's a link:  http://www.twistedin...et/#!downloads/

#1208 UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

title available

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:12 AM

Doe you not need TS?

#1209 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

It doesn't need TS. They're allowed to be standalone since TS is now a freeware (You can get it in CNCNET.org)

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#1210 UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR

title available

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 11:20 AM

Right, thanks
Impending do(om)wnload

#1211 ahmed.osama

ahmed.osama
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  •  Visit Egypt as a tourist and don't live in it. you will die slowly...................

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:55 PM

I personally cannot wait for Norio vs Libra. (Some know what I mean.)

I tried it in ultimate alliance and libra won 

but she isn't the strongest in attacking land units

Edited by ahmed.osama, 06 October 2017 - 04:56 PM.

#1212 0Weber0

0Weber0
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:34 PM

The Untinkable could truly be Epsilon losing their HQ base in Antartida to Allied force, but keep the plans for Babel intact. That could bring us to Epsilon finding somewhere else to activate their secret weapon in Babel (which might or might not be the mental omega device, but discussing that is a waste of time). This is not unlikely, given that the devs said we would possibly control the Paradox Engine in a mission, and we still have a few more missions for the Allied side, which would be kinda difficult without their floating base carrying everything they got. 

I should have posted this in the act 2 predictions thread, shouldn't i?

Edited by 0Weber0, 06 October 2017 - 10:37 PM.

#1213 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

The Untinkable could truly be Epsilon losing their HQ base in Antartida to Allied force, but keep the plans for Babel intact. That could bring us to Epsilon finding somewhere else to activate their secret weapon in Babel (which might or might not be the mental omega device, but discussing that is a waste of time). This is not unlikely, given that the devs said we would possibly control the Paradox Engine in a mission, and we still have a few more missions for the Allied side, which would be kinda difficult without their floating base carrying everything they got. 

Is there an Acts 2 prediction thread?

#1214 0Weber0

0Weber0
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 10:43 PM

Is there an Acts 2 prediction thread?

This one:

https://forums.revor...or-act-i/page-9

#1215 Sizyfos31

Sizyfos31
  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:19 PM

Will there be a Covert Op with Morales, where the player has to utilize his ability to snipe drivers from T1-T2 units and capturing them with Desperate Drivers/Engineers?

Preferably before the start of Great War 2 and maybe make it a mission where Morales drives away Allied forces from Guantanamo Bay (if the location was actually occupied by Allied forces - was not elaborated at all, we just see this reality in E09 Killing Fields). He must have had some interesting and blood pumping tasks when he was previously known as a member of Cuban Death Squad (unless his only contribution was shooting Dugan in the head but I expect Soviet Command chose him AFTER he had proved himself to be capable of such operation.)

And as a good addition, some Borillo prototypes without passenger compartments but with more powerful flamethrower would make for a fun mission.

Edited by Sizyfos31, 08 October 2017 - 10:21 PM.

This is what I see when anyone misspell Fury Drone as Furry Drone

I made a youtube playlist of songs that may have inspired mission names (at least 50% is correct and seen by Speeder himself)

#1216 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

Did you mean: Combustion Co-op?

#1217 Tathmesh

Tathmesh

title available

• Members
  • 326 posts
  •  Degenerate Haihead Main

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:50 PM

Actually, hero backstory missions could be pretty rad Covert Ops.

Tanya's lore states that her name might actually be a codename for highly trained agents. It'd be cool to have a micro-focused mission exploring the training she had to face.

Norio could have a mission about his time as a police officer.

Siegfried might have a lore backstory about his relationship with Einstein as impetuous protege and master.

Morales could have a micro mission about him being part of the Cuban Death Squad.

Edited by Tathmesh, 08 October 2017 - 11:59 PM.

#1218 Solais

Solais

Conspiracy Theorist

• Members
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:51 PM

I love that idea!

#1219 BotRot

BotRot
  • Members
  • 228 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  Mental Omega Wiki Administrator & Contributor

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:06 AM

Boris really needs a lore mission of his own, specifically how he became the hero of Russia before the Third World War

hT8PHUN.gif

#1220 legionnaire501

legionnaire501
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

a stealth origin mission for malver where he gains his reputation by wiping out some high ranking allied/ soviet movement official (maybe even an African president) also i know it would be before he has his cloak so it may have to be swapped to a disguise for this mission

yunru's could be a lore filled one too with her "accidentally" creating a shit load of collateral damage for china while making her earth breaker

and while i don't know how easy it would be to do but there could be an origin mission for libra before she met yuri and got her CAS where she acts more like yuriko omega and rips her hometown to pieces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users