• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 (WbG)~SpeC~

(WbG)~SpeC~
  • Project Team
  • 8 posts
  •  rescuer ZH-Rus communities

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:01 PM

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'user supplied an incorrect password'.
Solution: This can be caused by two things. Most commonly this happens when you don't use the C&C:Online Password but the password you used to create your Revora account. Make sure you use the Server Password displayed under My Account.
Secondly, this has been reported to happen when the nickname you are attempting to use is too long.

My friend has this problem. he introduced as a password on his account on this forum, and the password from "Server Password" - still game writes that entered the incorrect password. he even proof create a new account - and still to no avail.

he account https://forums.revor...ser/45610-bl9r/

he double acc https://forums.revor.../251367-bl9rok/

----------------

+ question from me - how to start a game with the "cnc online" in windowed mode? I want to create streams

Edited by (WbG)~SpeC~, 17 December 2016 - 09:05 PM.

#2 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:29 PM

Are you sure the password he typed is the same in this page: My Account?

About your second question, you could hook C&C:Online with your RA3 (read pinned thread if you don't know how to do that)

You need to create a Red Alert 3 Shortcut, and add " -win" at the end of Target, in shortcut properties. After having hooked your game, you need to start your RA3 directly (without using C&C:Online launcher, but by double clicking that shortcut), a C&C:Online launcher will automatically appear, click "Red Alert 3", and it will launch RA3 in windowed mode.

If you change "-win" to "-ui", you can use this method to launch the Control Center, and you can use that to play MODs online.

post-219586-1446648251.png

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Your friend seemed to be logging in just fine on Saturday (the day you posted). Can I take it that the problem is fixed now? I need to deal with the duplicate account and will have to disable it. Can you ask your friend to post in here so I can do that?

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users