can't join game

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:24 PM

hey, i install all the thing like patch 108 and t3a 1.50 , i can go online and white to ppl but not join game, it said i dont have the same version, any know what to do? ohh.. i also install bfme2 HD and i play bfme2 :)

thx

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:39 PM

Did you install patch 1.06 before installing 1.08? If not do so. It could be that the players you were trying to play with didn't use 1.08 though.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:42 PM

hmm iam sure i install 106 first then 108 but i can try agian :)

#4 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 07:54 PM

i remove  BFME2PatchSwitcher and install 106 and then BFME2PatchSwitcher still not work :(

#5 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

any can help?

i play on win 10 i have real cd key, to bfme2 and i install patch 10.6 first then  BFME2PatchSwitcher, and bfme HD and t3a online, and i maked a file in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\My Battle for Middle-earth™ II Files the opyions.ini , 

can the problem be i have downloaded a game.dat fil? for 10.6?  i dont have the cd anymore olny key, 

so i downloaded MI-BFME2.MDF fil and use Daemon.Tools.Pro.v8.0.0.0631 ...

i hope this info maybe can help you to help me :D

Edited by EnriqueDK, 20 December 2016 - 06:23 PM.

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:45 PM

What is the error exactly?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#7 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:42 PM

in options in game it say 1.08 version (and when the screen loader it show a image with patch 1.08) but when i want to join a game it said i have another version

#8 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:00 PM

Are you sure the others you are joining are on 1.08?

And yes, if you use a no cd crack you will not be able to join. Use alcohol52% /daemon tools and the mini image instead.

#9 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

i use daemon tools and the mini image instead.

they said to me in the chat , i should get 1.08, but i got it :D so...hmmm , i try to test it agian to night :)

#10 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:01 PM

Did you replace the cracked game.dat with the original 1.06 game.dat?

#11 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:43 PM

i got LordOfTheRingsBattleForMiddleEarth2v1.06FixedDatEng is that right?

#12 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:41 PM

I have no idea what that is, but again: Do not install any 'fixed' or 'cracked' game.dat files. If you did, replace it by the original game.dat from the original EA patch 1.06.

#13 EnriqueDK

EnriqueDK
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:39 PM

why is 1.05 patch inside the patch 1.06 I have taken the wrong patch before: D: D

the game work haha... :D iam just a fool :D

Edited by EnriqueDK, 21 December 2016 - 07:49 PM.

#14 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:08 PM

Good and have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users