• Please log in to reply
410 replies to this topic

#401 GuardianGI

GuardianGI
  • Members
  • 211 posts
  •  Just a warmongering peacekeeper...

Posted 30 September 2018 - 12:16 PM

From that list of missions I've seen, all of them are doable with an AI partner because the co-ops either involves basebuilding (meaning that you can most likely wipe the whole map off yourself) or involves commando missions where there's no AI spamming waves of troops from their base and doesn't involve critical units.

Don't mind me, I'm just pretty broke nowadays...

Spoiler

#402 Revan0123

Revan0123
  • Members
  • 95 posts
  •  Former Sith Lord who's stuck on earth, playing Video Games :P

Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:25 AM

Hang on a minute...

https://imgur.com/a/TBkyXzI (Peace Treaty Original Text)

https://imgur.com/a/ykzyO7U (Peace Treaty New Text)

Welp, better update the Peace Treaty Page...

#403 Revan0123

Revan0123
  • Members
  • 95 posts
  •  Former Sith Lord who's stuck on earth, playing Video Games :P

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

So looking through the Soviet Covert Ops, I see that Dawnbreaker and Brothers in Arms happens at the same time...

I'm sorry what? Dawnbreaker mentions that the moon expedition is still currently fighting Epsilon while this mission is taking place. Brothers in Arms, on the other hand, mentions that the army up on the moon are preparing to siege Moscow (Meaning Earthrise is already over by the time this mission takes place).

And another thing, some of the geographic locations causes massive confusion for some viewers. For example, the wiki shows that Repentance takes place before Ravages of War despite the fact that the mission description of Repentance mentions that "If the Allies deploy their Battleships against the Soviet navy, the inevitable siege of the British islands will become a massive struggle". That means that this has to take place before Sunlight due to Battleships not being used by, or mentioned to, the player until said mission.

Also, shouldn't Blut Royale take place before Panic Cycle? Tanya's not in the latter mission and the Black Forest is on the south-west side of Germany. Wouldn't it make sense for the Soviets to occupy all of Berlin first before advancing further west?

#404 PACER

PACER

RTS Lorewalker

• Members
  • 532 posts
  •  Much to babble about

Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:40 PM

So looking through the Soviet Covert Ops, I see that Dawnbreaker and Brothers in Arms happens at the same time...

I'm sorry what? Dawnbreaker mentions that the moon expedition is still currently fighting Epsilon while this mission is taking place. Brothers in Arms, on the other hand, mentions that the army up on the moon are preparing to siege Moscow (Meaning Earthrise is already over by the time this mission takes place).

And another thing, some of the geographic locations causes massive confusion for some viewers. For example, the wiki shows that Repentance takes place before Ravages of War despite the fact that the mission description of Repentance mentions that "If the Allies deploy their Battleships against the Soviet navy, the inevitable siege of the British islands will become a massive struggle". That means that this has to take place before Sunlight due to Battleships not being used by, or mentioned to, the player until said mission.

Also, shouldn't Blut Royale take place before Panic Cycle? Tanya's not in the latter mission and the Black Forest is on the south-west side of Germany. Wouldn't it make sense for the Soviets to occupy all of Berlin first before advancing further west?

It's more logical for Repentance to take place between Panic Cycle and Sunlight because there're Prism Towers present in the mission (which first appears in Panic Cycle).

Blut Royale is surely at the same time or after Panic Cycle. It's said that Tanya failed to be chronoshifted out after the mission. Which clearly hints the fact that the Black Forest Chronosphere was still operational before the mission starts.

In-game speed vs real life speed?   
Malver in Obisidian Sands?   
Strength-Agility-Intellect subfactions?    

#405 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:28 PM

I have a question. On the page for Golden Gate, it says in the Aftermath section PsiCorps was using Alcatraz to test the Terranova virus. Is there a source confirming this? There's none listed and I don't recall any official mention of this. 

Edited by Meyerm, 18 November 2018 - 03:29 PM.

#406 Terminal Velocity

Terminal Velocity
  • Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:50 PM

I have a question. On the page for Golden Gate, it says in the Aftermath section PsiCorps was using Alcatraz to test the Terranova virus. Is there a source confirming this? There's none listed and I don't recall any official mention of this. 

It was mentioned in Huehhuecoyotl's briefing:

The Infiltrators that we are sending in carry my latest advancements in genetic manipulation, researched on the physically capable prisoners of Alcatraz Island: the Terranova Virus.

My maps:

Spoiler

#407 Meyerm

Meyerm

Commisar

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:08 AM

Ah, got it. 

#408 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega APYR Wiki
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:48 AM

All explainable gameplay values for Allied non-campaign units and buildings have been added now. Will move on to the rest later.

#409 BotRot

BotRot

Unofficial MO English Wiki Admin

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Projects:Unofficial MO English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  MO Wiki Contributor

Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:11 AM

For those interested in stat changes and comparisons between MO and vanilla YR (since MO is after all, an "unofficial expansion pack"), there are such content in the wiki. It was finished recently; if there are any errors in them, please notify immediately

Links:

https://moapyr.fando...enge_Comparison

EDIT: https://moapyr.fando...enge_Comparison

btw fandom.com has chosen the wiki months ago to have its url changed; seems that it was chosen randomly among other wikis....

Edited by BotRot, 17 January 2019 - 12:56 PM.

hT8PHUN.gif

#410 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Mapper and Mix Hacker

• Members
  • 2,040 posts
  •  No, I don't main PsiCorps. I suck at it.

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:17 AM

Actually, Radar Tower is replaced by Field Bureau, not Airfield

I also fixed the power downtime for Nuclear Reactor

Edited by Handepsilon, 17 January 2019 - 05:21 AM.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

(Sorry for any double posts, my mobile browser is messed up atm)

#411 BotRot

BotRot

Unofficial MO English Wiki Admin

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Projects:Unofficial MO English Wiki on Fandom (formerly Wikia)
  •  MO Wiki Contributor

Posted Today, 02:38 PM

There are several units/buildings considered as public assets in the Credits section in the official website. Are they still public assets right now even though all known popular download links for them are now obsolete and/or removed (e.g. Stryker IFV and Apocalypse Tank)? Or have I not dug deeper into this matter (as in, find an old website that contains these)? 

Speaking of public assets, I've added links to only public assets listed in the Credits section for their respective page (e.g. Malver, both sprites used in v3.3 and v3.0) after some time browsing CNC modding resource sites. Will this cause any trouble?

hT8PHUN.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users