#61 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

Rear Admiral, 17th Imperial Fleet

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Projects:MO Wikia, Fan Fiction Works on AO3, Tiberium Cruentus
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:27 AM

Haven't been able to contribute to the wiki in a while, but currently I'm retyping the Foehn units' descriptions offline, so once the Foehn page is ready, I can replace the current descriptions with my edited ones.

Would be nice if we could get some explanations on some of the Foehn technologies to clarify how certain things work, hehe :p

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

AO3: https://archiveofour...vericklaw/works

#62 HTD

HTD
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Projects:MO TV Tropes

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:30 AM

The CnC wiki actually did separate structures and its corresponding support powers (though not all) for several games like CnC3 and CnC4. In case of the Scud and Resheph, it is mentioned in the notes that the projectile can be shot down, while the Osprey's stats is added into the Destroyer's.

I was actually talking about superweapons, not support powers. On the CNC wiki only the SWs that appear in a lot of games (nukes, Chronosphere and Ion Cannon) get their own pages, with the others being on the same page as the parent building (otherwise I'm not opposed to non-SW support powers getting their own pages except the Tech Missile Strike and Boid Blitz).

The Libra Clone's stats is unknown, so it is not listed as an infantry. In Drakuv and Repair Drone's case, if I have admin rights for the wiki, I would have merged both pages - for now I'll leave it as it is.

I merged them for you (you don't need admin rights to do this). I have the Libra Clone's 3.0 stats, which seem to be still valid since the only change to this unit in the 3.3 changelog is the cost.

#63 Allied Commander ???

Allied Commander ???

Tweaks INI and MIX files

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:44 AM

I am able to access the rules files which can tell certain units' stats. PM me and I can help with the stats. Hard to spare time for editing for these days.

#64 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega APYR Wiki
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

The Epsilon arsenal is finally completed.

Before moving on to the Foehn, I will focus on making pages for tech buildings instead, which is much easier than each faction's arsenals.

#65 Eric

Eric

Mental Strategist

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  Robot In Grease, BURRRAH

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:24 AM

Hi, went on completion of the 2 category pages, hero and epic units, where will you tag the monster tanks in this wiki?

#66 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

Good job on the category pages. However, as the units are already listed in the page, why bother adding them again?

In regards to monster tanks, after all arsenals are completed we can categorize them based on their role - monster tanks included.

#67 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:57 AM

I think Hero and Epic are the same thing imo

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#68 Eric

Eric

Mental Strategist

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

Good job on the category pages. However, as the units are already listed in the page, why bother adding them again?

In regards to monster tanks, after all arsenals are completed we can categorize them based on their role - monster tanks included.

That will be a good idea.

#69 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

I have requested to be made the new admin for the wiki. Once the request is granted, I will do a major overhaul on it, notably on the visuals among others. Please voice your opinion and feedback on the blog post I just made regarding this matter.

Now I'm finishing the rest of Foehn arsenal, and then will do more improvements to existing articles.

Edited by nikitazero678, 11 January 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#70 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

I have requested to be made the new admin for the wiki. Once the request is granted, I will do a major overhaul on it, notably on the visuals among others. Please voice your opinion and feedback on the blog post I just made regarding this matter.

Now I'm finishing the rest of Foehn arsenal, and then will do more improvements to existing articles.

Any word about the official wiki yet? Also, my quota refreshed today, so I'll head on and make edits here n there

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

#71 HTD

HTD
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Projects:MO TV Tropes

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:00 AM

Just a few reminders:

- When you press the Repair Drone/Drakuv/Lightning Rod/Raven/Harbinger/... button then choose the target, the unit starts to move into the map immediately. Using build time instead of recharge time for units called via support power is inappropriate.

- The plural form of 'aircraft' is 'aircraft', without an S.

- Missions with the same number in different campaigns are not concurrent with each other (Dragonstorm clearly takes place before Singularity for example), so the 'concurrent' parameter in mission infoboxes is inapplicable except in special cases.

#72 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:32 AM

Just a few reminders:
- When you press the Repair Drone/Drakuv/Lightning Rod/Raven/Harbinger/... button then choose the target, the unit starts to move into the map immediately. Using build time instead of recharge time for units called via support power is inappropriate.
- The plural form of 'aircraft' is 'aircraft', without an S.

Noted. I will fix them as soon as the Foehn arsenal is completed.

About the official wiki, yes, there's no word about it again. Perhaps that plan was dropped due to many issues?

#73 Eric

Eric

Mental Strategist

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:04 AM

Finally remastered the 3 category pages, I'll make a redirect page to a category as soon as Foehn arsenal is complete.

#74 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:00 AM

Only Foehn support powers remaining and all four factions' arsenal is complete.

After it's finished I'll fix the errors here and there.

#75 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

Only Foehn support powers remaining and all four factions' arsenal is complete.

After it's finished I'll fix the errors here and there.

Hooray!

Re: official wiki, I was just curious. I think the devs will be focusing on updates to address bugs + Act 2 missions at the moment.

I managed to edit much of the Allied arsenal except vehicles, aircraft and support powers. Weather here hasn't been good for productivity :S

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

#76 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:41 PM

At last, all four factions' arsenal are wrapped up and good to go!

Now all what's left is adding other pages, such as campaign missions among others, and to improve existing pages. Finally I can have a break after a long work of attending the wiki, but I will keep on watch and use whatever spare times I have to make the wiki better.

Edited by nikitazero678, 12 January 2017 - 01:42 PM.

#77 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

At last, all four factions' arsenal are wrapped up and good to go!

Now all what's left is adding other pages, such as campaign missions among others, and to improve existing pages. Finally I can have a break after a long work of attending the wiki, but I will keep on watch and use whatever spare times I have to make the wiki better.

Great job, nikitazero :D

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

#78 nikitazero678

nikitazero678
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  •  Observer and Watcher

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

Great job, nikitazero :D

Thank you for your concern.

By the way, if there are anyone who have the three Foehn subfactions' flag as well as all factions' loading screen, please let me know through PM so I can add these to the wiki.

#79 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Would this be helpful?

subflags.png

Im planning to make bigger and vectorized versions of Foehn's flags - right now i have only Last Bastion done but i should be able to scrap some time after exams to recreate others.

#80 hxazgalor

hxazgalor

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  Writer/Thinker/Gamer

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:58 PM

I've been making headway with edits, and finally finished up the Allied arsenal a while ago. Now I'm going to edit a few Soviet articles before I call it a day and hit the sack.

And I have to say, I like the flags, besides the typical national flags (MURICA FK YEAH *eagle flies in the distance*  :smilehuh: ) and Russia's simple Hammer and Sickle on red background. The Epsilon ones, especially.

I Write Stuff. Sorta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users