C&C online launcher wont start the game >_<

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Elmusico

Elmusico
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:04 AM

Hello there I'm new to this website and thought you guys could help me. i downloaded the C&C online launcher and tried to start up Red Alert 3. when i did it gave me a message saying CA public key patching routine failed. I have read the common problems/issue thread and tried the compatibility thing but that didn't work for me either :-/ if there is another way to fix the issue please let me know how. 

#2 leafers

leafers
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:52 AM

I am also having an issue running C&C Red Alert 3. I can launch the game just by clicking the shortcut, however when I go to use the C&C online launcher tool, it begins to launch and then disappears. I'm not sure how else to use Red Alert 3 online if I can't get it to run with the online launcher tool since GameSpy servers are shut down.

#3 PLATEN

PLATEN
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:52 AM

Try compatibility mode as well as hooking( the option in the launcher), worked for me. 

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Please could you guys post your error logs. See How to Report Issues for instructions.

@leafers It would be better if you made a separate topic for your problem (and post your error log in that topic) and we'll try to help you from there.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users