When i start a game with 3 players it wont start BM1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DaSaviorx

DaSaviorx
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

I got a different problem, me and my friends want to play with 3 players. But every time we started the game it gives a error. And it said we need to refresh are NAT, and when we al did that it still does not work.
When i start a game with 2 players then it works
HELP 

(Sorry for my horribele english i am dutch) 

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

It could be a firewall issue, or one of your port forwardings was not set up properly It's hard to help you without more information.

Refreshing NAT will not work in many cases. You really need to set up a UDP port forward. All three of you need to do that. You can ask google how to set up portforwarding for your router model.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 tributoo2

tributoo2
  • Project Team
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:47 PM

A part from what ICT said, I've found that myself and other people need to set a DMZ instead of a port forwarding because it doesnt work properly by port forward. Then I tried changing my router and this got fixed (I just port forwarded and it worked good). So it means some routers need DMZ to work with this game properly.

Also, from my experience, refreshing nat when a port forward or DMZ are set only makes it worst (changes options.ini configuration sometimes).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users