11 replies to this topic

#1 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:11 PM

Hello everyone,

i've got the following problem:

I had the following error: "Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll". I followed the steps to get rid of this and made the hooks at my game. It worked. Then i realized i had connection issues because of the ultimate edition and followed the steps in solution 1 as well. I downloaded the "C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers" from the link i found in the description and installed it, wich worked as well.

Now my Problem: It seems like the C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers doesnt start the hooked revora window. I cant tell but it doesnt appear anymore. If open C&C KW the revora multiplayer window doesnt appear anymore. It worked before the Launcher. That means i can either start the multiplayer but have a terribly bad connection (Never started a game cause it is so bad) or start the game with the launcher wich should make the connection better but the hooked window doesnt appear so i cant play online.

Hope you guys understood the problem :blink:

Is there any way to fix this?

Greetings

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:24 PM

Sorry for the delay in getting to this. Please could you post your error log (if your problem hasn't fixed itself). We can't help you with a problem like that without seeing that log. See How to Report Issues for instructions.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----
Game: Kane's Wrath
Kane's Wrath Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath\CNC3EP1.exe. Error: Der angeforderte Vorgang erfordert erhöhte Rechte.

ERROR: Unable to launch Kane's Wrath

Game: Kane's Wrath
Kane's Wrath Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath\CNC3EP1.exe. Error: Der angeforderte Vorgang erfordert erhöhte Rechte.

ERROR: Unable to launch Kane's Wrath

Game: C&C3
C&C3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\
ERROR: CreateProcess() failed to start C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3\Command Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\CNC3.exe. Error: Der angeforderte Vorgang erfordert erhöhte Rechte.

ERROR: Unable to launch C&C3

#4 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:54 PM

Thanks for your answer! Sadly my problem still isn't solved.

I hope this is the right folder content!

Greetings

#5 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:56 PM

Edit: The part in german after the error means: The requested process requires higher authorizations.

#6 Snicker

Snicker
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

Just try to start it with administrator privileges.

#7 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

Just try to start it with administrator privileges.

This! You can set the launcher to run as administrator from the short cut properties under the "compatibility" tab. You might also try setting Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 compatibility for Kane's Wrath (from the same tab).

#8 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:56 PM

Well i dont have problems to start the game, kanes wrath starts without any problems but the C&C Online Programm doesnt open since i installed the launcher. Before the launcher revora opened right when i started the game.

The problem is: The hook option doesnt work together with the launcher :(

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:19 PM

Unhook and hook Kane's Wrath again. Alternatively, don't use hooking unless you need to. You shouldn't normally need to hook with the Origin version unless you're getting the 'Missing required file "ssleay32.dll"' error.

#10 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:32 PM

I tried that, didnt worked. And yes i do get the 'Missing required file "ssleay32.dll"' error.

Is there another launcher for C&C Kanes wrath i could use?

#11 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:24 PM

I am assuming that you mean a launcher different to the Origin launcher. We're working on a better way of doing this to dispense with the C&C:Online launcher but it is not ready for general release yet. What you could try to do is to make a short cut from executable file so you don't need to use the Origin launcher. You must install the C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers first. Then make a shortcut on your desktop from the executable file, which should be somewhere like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath\CNC3EP1.exe"
Make sure that the shortcut properties has the run as administrator property set. Then hook that shortcut.

#12 BeepBeepImAJeep

BeepBeepImAJeep
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

YUP! It worked! Devora opens now hooked with the game!

Still got some connection issues but i'll figure out how to fix this by myself ;)

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users