• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fairyballs

fairyballs
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

Hey guys,

I recently installed the game (BFME 2) and I'm struggling to find people to join with. I've followed all the procedures, and the game works fine. My issue is with how dead the community is. And when I do see large games of 6 or 8 they're almost always locked with a password :/ played this game since I was a kid and anxious to play it again, but it's hard to do so when the community isn't so talkative :/ am I missing something important that I should know about?

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

Check this skype group and ask for games: https://join.skype.com/bMbd2jt17pEM

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 LorDYeP

LorDYeP
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:49 AM

Either It was just me or I literally saw 1 user on version 1.06 of BFME2 On this Server....

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:27 AM

You could try 1.08, I believe that's what most people use online. This should be the link https://www.gamerepl...download--bt2dc

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 LorDYeP

LorDYeP
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

I havent played 1.08 really, is there a vast difference in comparison to 1.06?

Edited by LorDYeP, 27 January 2017 - 08:30 PM.

#6 lizhisheng

lizhisheng
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:54 AM

There is some small balancing things but nothing you cant get use to . As mentioned, there is always player on the skype group looking for games, although its a 1.08 skype group. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users