-TerMiNaToR^ (Revora name -TerMiNaToR^) - Supply Drop Zone Exploit - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:01 PM

A report of Supply Drop Zone Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against -TerMiNaToR^ (Revora Member -TerMiNaToR^) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: -TerMiNaToR^ Supply Drop Zone Exploit

I give -TerMiNaToR^ three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

Edited by Peralva, 26 January 2017 - 11:05 PM.

#2 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:16 PM

This about disable the supply with the tank, So much people using it, It's a bug or glitch it's not even a hack. Didn't know it's against the rules, Because everyone uses it, And why it's forbidden? Because it gives you directly 1500 money? if you play gla you'll get it too

#3 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

You want a explanation? Well i used it because i thought it was allowed never seen someone got banned for that. For fun.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:53 AM

@Terminator, I have removed some posts from here. Please feel free to post any other explanation you have before Monday.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 -TerMiNaToR^

-TerMiNaToR^
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

Well the only explanation i have is that i didn't know its not allowed toxic, Because loads use it, In game bugs are not something that people have created

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

Three clear days have elapsed. We do have an explanation from Terminator (which is somewhat refreshing in these cases). Unfortunately, the explanation does not provide a defence to the accusation and the accusation is confirmed accordingly. The fact that this exploit is not allowed in online play is well publicised and like all of the disallowed exploits, it should be apparent (by its nature) to anyone using it that it will not be allowed.

I will, however, take into account that Terminator did appear here and provide an explanation, even if that explanation was not exonerating. I will also infer from Terminator's explanation that he did not realise that the exploit was banned that, now he does know that it is banned, he will not repeat the offence.

The usual penalty for using this exploit, which I have said repeatedly is not at the most serious end of the scale, is a 14 day suspension from C&C:Online with a possibility of remission after 10 days. In the circumstances, I am simply going to suspend Terminator for 10 days. Although Terminator has a conviction for intentional disconnect, I do not think that that should have any bearing on the penalty to be imposed here, it being an offence of a different nature.

-TerMiNaToR^ suspended from C&C:Online until after 9 February 2017.

Of course, any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed will result in a more severe penalty, which may extend to a permanent ban from C&C:Online.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users