Uruk-Hai Pit
Rank 1: Recruit Uruk-Hai Marauders - 300 ; early game scouts
- Rank 2: Sword/Bow Toggle
Rank 2: Recruit Fighting Uruk-Hai - 500
Rank 2: Recruit Uruk-Hai Crossbowmen - 450
Rank 2: Recruit Uruk-Hai Pikemen - 500
Rank 2: Recruit Uruk-Hai Berserker - 300
Rank 3: Recruit Uruk-Hai Sapper - 500
Berserker with mines strapped to him. Explodes on enemy impact. High resistance to arrows.
Rank 3: Recruit Uruk Man-Slayers - 1600 ; hero unit
Limited to 3
- Rank 1: Twisted Frenzy
Man Slayers receive a bonus to damage but receive a small damage to their armor
- Rank 2: Smell of Blood
Experience gain
- Rank 8: Scourge of Man
Strikes regain health

Dunland Clan-steading
Rank 1: Recruit Wildmen of Dunland - 150
Rank 1: Recruit Wildmen Spears - 200 ; new Isengard early anti-cav, low armor
Rank 2: Recruit Wildmen Axe-throwers - 250

Warg Pit
Rank 1: Recruit Eregion Warg Pack - 275
Rank 1: Recruit Warg Riders - 500

Siege Factory
Rank 1: Construct Battering Ram- 300
Rank 2: Construct Siege Ballista- 500
Rank 3: Construct Black-powder Mine- 600

Isengard Armory
Rank 1: Research Banner Carriers - 400
Rank 2: Research Forged Blades - 1000
Rank 2: Research Heavy Armor - 1000
Rank 3: Research Flaming Arrows - 1000

Dunlending Longhouse - Summoned
Rank 1: Recruit Wulfgar, Dunlending Chieftain - 1800
Carries axe and spiked Dunlending shield
Once a noble warrior-chief, Wulfgar refused Saruman's demands of sworn allegiance, 
until the White Wizard demonstrated his absolute power by crushing the Rohirrim at the Fords of Isen.
Rank 1: Shield Bash
An area-of-effect attack that slams enemies backwards and can be used to briefly pin enemy heroes.
Rank 3: King of the Hills
Nearby Wildmen gain a stack bonus similar to Mordor Orcs.
Rank 7: Crow Banner
Causes enemy units to flee, and summons a battalion of Household Guards.
Rank 1: Dunlending Outriders - 700
Heavy cavalry
Rank 1: Dunlending Longbowmen - 550
Elite archers

Warg Sentry
Vanilla

Wall Hub
Vanilla

Fortress
Murder of Crows
Excavations
Burning Forges
Orcfire Munitions
Iron Plating
Wizard's Tower - rename to Wisdom of Curunír
Structures across the map gain +33% armor. Uruk-hai build times are passively decreased.

Heroes
Wormtongue
Vanilla for now

Sharku
Vanilla for Now

Uglúk
- Rank 1: Orcish Medicine
Heals nearby Troops
- Rank 3: Hunt for the Ring
Ugluk urges his Uruks forward in Saruman's hunt for the Ring
Nearby Uruks gain a large speed boost as well as stealth detection for a short time
- Rank 5: Headhunter
Ugluk strikes hard and fast, savoring in the blood of his enemies. Uglúk's strikes regen health and boost the attack power of nearby Uruks.
- Rank 7: Reinforcements from Saruman
Summons Mauhúr and Uruk Raiders

Lurtz
Vanilla for now

Saruman
Lord of Orthanc - Renamed Wizard Blast
Redhorn's Wrath - Thunderbolt renamed
Voice of Curunír - Renamed Dominate

Spellbook
Tier 1
- Crebain from Dunland
- Warchant
- Vision of the Palantir
Tier 2
- Scum from Lugbúrz - Mordor Orc summon
- Devastation
- Tainted Land
- Fires of industry
Tier 3
- Fuel the Fires
- Freezing Rain
- Watcher in the Water
Tier 4
- Fell Storm - Lightning strikes in large radius
- Wrath of Caradhras

99dxc486ltde132zg.jpg

#2 sTRiker34

sTRiker34
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:15 PM

What about adding a new upgrade to the armory ? Called "Mark of the White Hand". http://comicvine.gam...-uruk-hai armor Like in the picture it will add white hand mark on armors buffing their stats maybe ? I dont know I thought it will be cool :D

#3 Elessar_the_King

Elessar_the_King
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:15 PM

I thought Dunlendings need something more original, more fiting than their "axe throwers".

I don't know if you'll like it, but since they were shepherds, hunters and living in the woods and open plains, javelins, made of simple wood and an iron tip, would be more efficient against armour. Those weapons would be an efficient way to repel any wolf or warg getting too close of their huts or livestock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

ettenmoors.jpg

#4 kingsjewel

kingsjewel
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:45 AM

Who will be Isengard's ring hero?

#5 Rider of Rohan

Rider of Rohan

The Lazy Modder

• Division Admins
  • 1,548 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring and the HD Editions
  •  Mathijs' Bug fix expert
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A:Online Admin

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:00 AM

Sauron will be Isengard's ring hero.

99dxc486ltde132zg.jpgh5je9noaofg3o26zg.jpg

No parent should have to bury their child - King Theoden

#6 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,313 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:59 AM

The power of Isengard is at your command, Sauron, Lord of the Earth. 

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#7 saruman_the_wise

saruman_the_wise

SarumanTheWise

• Project Team
  • 274 posts
  • Projects:Proud Beta/Alpha-tester of SaF and AotR

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:56 PM

I have a proposal for a good early game hero to help out the wildmen:

Wulf, Warchief of Dunland.

Cost: 1100

Attack Type: Melee

Animations: Dunlanding Warrior's

Abilities: 

- Can stealth near trees.

- Rank 1: Torch Throw:

Wulf throws a flaming torch at the target point, causing a medium fire to break out for 30?? seconds. The fires lifespan and area of effect is increased when fueled by timber a.k.a ents & trees.

- Rank 3: Warchief:

Grants the generic leadership boost to nearby Dunland units.

- Rank 6: Raid: Wulf and nearby dunlanding warriors and spearmen gain resources from slaying enemies, lasts 60?? seconds. (temporary Outlaw-ish ability, not in anyway a leadership though)

- Rank 8: (Optional) To War, For Saruman!: Temporarily decreases the build speeds of Dunland units. (Call of the Horde)

References: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Wulf_I & http://lotr.wikia.co...wers_character)

Inspiration:

ttt0105.jpg

- Furthermore, I'd suggest making Ugluks AOE heal only effect Uruk units because right now its a little OP.

- And I'd recommend adding into the descriptions of resource buildings such as Farms, Slaughter Houses, Furnaces, Tunnels, etc... by how much they increase the command point limit by, because currently they do but, are the only buildings that don't say by how much

Edited by saruman_the_wise, 01 May 2017 - 04:55 PM.

#8 saruman_the_wise

saruman_the_wise

SarumanTheWise

• Project Team
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:24 PM

I’ve got yet another hero suggestion with some heavy ties to the lore, film and the WotR PC game.

Grishnákh

Reason for implementation: Currently almost every one of Gondors summon’s feature heroes, some of which are very insignificant (Forlong). And so with isengard only having one unit summoning spell “Scum from Lugbúrz”, which summons three hordes of Mordor Orcs with the passive “Pillage” ability, I’d recommend adding the following hero: Grishnákh, in the “Scum from Lugbúrz” summon to one; boost its effectiveness, cool factor, and add to the immersive War of the Ring era theme and two; to be the perfect evil version spell of Gondor’s Denethor summon.

Duration on the field: same as the other orcs.

Stats can be based off of: the vanilla ROTWK Azog.

Abilities:

- Pillage (Passive): The exact same ability as the orcs he is summoned with, to further enforce the theme of the summon; “Fast cash grab and good building harassment”.

- Explosive Trap: Has Grishnákh hide an explosive trap on the battlefield. The player can activate it at will, yet it will automatically explode should too much time elapse without player action (20 seconds before detonation). The trap is also invisible to the enemy. [Cooldown = 15 seconds]

- Torch Throw: Allows Grishnákh to throw a torch at a selected enemy building, setting it aflame instantly, which causes the structure to loose a decent amount of hitpoints over a short amount of time and be out of order for the duration. (effects can be cancelled if a builder throws water over the torched building). [Cooldown = 8 seconds] [Duration = 30 seconds]

- Speed of the Wolf: Gives Grishnákh a speed boost in both movement and attack rate by +60%, for a short amount of time, while also making his attacks deal two times their normal damage against heroes. (30??-60?? Seconds). [Cooldown = 18 Seconds]

HERO COMMENT:

Grishnákh is quite the hero, with abilities focusing solely on pillaging and offense. He can best be used against structures, seeing that he has the ability to set them ablaze with the “Torch Throw” ability. Explosive Trap has to be timed carefully but is very useful in ambushes. And “Speed of the Wolf” can give Grishnákh more attack power by boosting his attack rate and can help him bring in more resources with his “Pillage” ability, when attack enemy structures. 

_vyrp13_23148obrazok02.jpglotr016d-z.jpg

Edited by saruman_the_wise, 02 May 2017 - 11:36 AM.

#9 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,424 posts
  • Job:Leader

Posted 02 May 2017 - 01:18 PM

I like the idea of adding Wulf (or a similar character), but those power suggestions need a little more oomph. I've seen several Wulfs in other mods and they're all kind of the same thing. A savage ultra-Wildman that's really more of an orc-type character than a man. That's not really what Dunland was, though. They were very similar to the Rohirrim, and have actual reasons for hating them. Peter Jackson portrayed them in a very flat way (by necessity) that I think we can rise above a little bit.

My take:

Wulfgar, Dunlending Chieftain - 1200

Carries axe and spiked Dunlending shield

Once a noble warrior-chief, Wulfgar refused Saruman's demands of sworn allegiance, until the White Wizard demonstrated his absolute power by crushing the Rohirrim at the Fords of Isen.

Rank 1: Shield Bash

An area-of-effect attack that slams enemies backwards and can be used to briefly pin enemy heroes.

Rank 3: King of the Hills

Nearby Wildmen gain a stack bonus similar to Mordor Orcs.

Rank 7: Black Horn

Causes enemy units to flee, and summons a battalion of Household Guards.

Wulfgar is a different character than the 'Wulf' we see in The Two Towers. He's an actual chief, similar to a King of Rohan (but with much less land and power), who bravely refused to answer to Saruman's attempts to persuade him to send his best warriors, which resulted in Saruman only obtaining poor peasants and rabble he mooched off of lesser chiefs, until he showed his might at the Fords of Isen, after which Wulfgar could either pledge allegiance and get a piece of Rohan after its destruction, or be next on Saruman's list of enemies.

Note that all of this is just ideas and speculation and will not be in the next release.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#10 kingsjewel

kingsjewel
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:26 PM

I just would like to suggest a new Wormtongue palantir: 

https://image.ibb.co..._Wormtongue.jpg

#11 saruman_the_wise

saruman_the_wise

SarumanTheWise

• Project Team
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

I just would like to suggest a new Wormtongue palantir: 

https://image.ibb.co..._Wormtongue.jpg

That back stabbing son of a bitch.

#12 kingsjewel

kingsjewel
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

I try to suggest abilities for Lurtz  

Level 3 Scouts -  Lurtz and nearby uruks temporary gain +20% movement speed

Level 5 Servant of the White Hand - Lurtz gains 25% armour and 100% damage

Level 7 The First Uruk-Hai - nearby uruks get +50% armor and damage

Level 10 Deadly shot - Pins enemy hero in place and causes medium damage

#13 PrinceImrahil

PrinceImrahil
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:00 PM

I have a proposal for a good early game hero to help out the wildmen:

Wulf, Warchief of Dunland.

Cost: 1100

Animations: Dunlanding Warrior's

Abilities: 

- Can stealth near trees.

- Rank 1: Torch Throw:

Wulf throws a flaming torch at the target point, causing a medium fire to break out for 30?? seconds. The fires lifespan and area of effect is increased when fueled by timber a.k.a ents & trees.

- Rank 3: Warchief:

Grants the generic leadership boost to nearby Dunland units.

- Rank 6: Raid: Wulf and nearby dunlanding warriors and spearmen gain resources from slaying enemies, lasts 60?? seconds. (temporary Outlaw-ish ability, not in anyway a leadership though)

- Rank 8: (Optional) To War, For Saruman!: Temporarily decreases the build speeds of Dunland units. (Call of the Horde)

References: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Wulf_I & http://lotr.wikia.co...wers_character)

Inspiration:

ttt0105.jpg

- Furthermore, I'd suggest making Ugluks AOE heal only effect Uruk units because right now its a little OP.

- And I'd recommend adding into the descriptions of resource buildings such as Farms, Slaughter Houses, Furnaces, Tunnels, etc... by how much they increase the command point limit by, because currently they do but, are the only buildings that don't say by how much

I really like the idea of having a Wildman hero, so I'm all for this. Kind of replaces angmars Hillman hero. 

#14 Mathijs

Mathijs

• Division Leaders
  • 13,424 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

We plan to add Wulfgar, but it won't be that concept. You'll find mine a little further down the page - that's what will happen.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

#15 PrinceImrahil

PrinceImrahil
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

We plan to add Wulfgar, but it won't be that concept. You'll find mine a little further down the page - that's what will happen.

Ahh okay nice, I'm just glad one is being added. I also really like the addition of Ugluk, feels like he is a no brainer and im surprised he wasn't in vanilla tbh. 

#16 sTRiker34

sTRiker34
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:57 AM

I saw on the mod page some people say Isengard a bit lack of spice compared to the other factions. I have some ideas and wanted to put them in a proper place.

Here it goes :

Unit suggestion: Isengard orc band
Description: Isengard send out some orcs to pillage the farms of Rohan with Dunlandings which bear the white hand of Saruman.
Unit role: Early game unit with pillage ability and we saw them in Two Towers movie pillaging the farms of Rohan with Dunlandings.

Isengard Warg riders when you upgrade them with Heavy Armor have the Vanilla golden armor look btw. Maybe new Heavy Armor model?

Building suggestion: Caves of Isengard.
Building Description: In the caves of Isengard Saruman forged his weapons of war, breed orcs and uruks to fight and burned the old world in the fires of Industry.
Building Role: Buff to some elements in the faction.
Breeding grounds: Decreases the cost of orcs and uruks
Weapons of War: Decreases the cost of Siege machines and unit upgrades.
Burning of old world: Buff to economical structures.

And limited to only 1 with high building cost and upgrades which balances the Isengard being too OP.

#17 ahd0ver

ahd0ver
  • Members
  • 35 posts
  • Projects:Learning to do cool stuff
  •  Never Watched LOTR

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:26 AM

Here it goes :

Unit suggestion: Isengard orc band
Description: Isengard send out some orcs to pillage the farms of Rohan with Dunlandings which bear the white hand of Saruman.
Unit role: Early game unit with pillage ability and we saw them in Two Towers movie pillaging the farms of Rohan with Dunlandings.

The Wildmen of Dunland fill this role already, I don't see a need for another unit too similar. (:

Building suggestion: Caves of Isengard.
Building Description: In the caves of Isengard Saruman forged his weapons of war, breed orcs and uruks to fight and burned the old world in the fires of Industry.
Building Role: Buff to some elements in the faction.
Breeding grounds: Decreases the cost of orcs and uruks
Weapons of War: Decreases the cost of Siege machines and unit upgrades.
Burning of old world: Buff to economical structures.

And limited to only 1 with high building cost and upgrades which balances the Isengard being too OP.

Sounds like the Steelworks from Edain. However, I haven't really seen a need for this while playing.

Edited by ahd0ver, 31 July 2017 - 07:27 AM.

kQWAa6r.jpgbRO6JZe.png

#18 sTRiker34

sTRiker34
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

ahdOver,

Well orc band can have worse stats and cant be upgraded like wildman. So this can put some difference between them.

And for the caves. Actually it is quite different from Edain steelworks. Because their building only buff their arms and armor but my suggestion is more economical oriented it just decreases costs.

#19 Mathijs

Mathijs

• Division Leaders
  • 13,424 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

I don't see a real need for these things. It feels like adding things for the sake of adding them. Ain't nobody got time for that.

#20 sTRiker34

sTRiker34
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:36 AM

Well okey thanks anyway for your answer Mathijs :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users