• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Projects:Many projects

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:03 AM

Good day to all. My name is Alexander Krokhmal.

At first, I must say, that I`m going to publish full book about my own fantasy universe.

I am planning it a lot, but still decide to wait. My big full story isn`t finished yet. But today I can describe some interesting things about my own fantasy world, which will be published in 2 years.

Second, I would like to tell you about my world and you can try to understand what is it.

My world is full of war... like ours. I don`t use other ideas, but I sometimes afraid that in my world there can be something similar to other worlds. For example, similar to Warhammer or LOTR. Yeah its can be and no one can have guarantees about it. Information zone of our world Is almost have infinitive power and thoughts are everywhere. Don`t forget, Alexander Duma also knew people, who made stories similar to Count Monte-Cristo, but that people weren`t plagiators and thiefs, they just made work with similar ideas.

So my world is world of war. It also have some heroes, who can be prototypes of real life historical characters. You can find in my book prototypes of Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Pinochet, Salazar, Franko and even Slobodan Miloshevic. I am trying don`t make prototypes of nowadays politic leaders, so I am concentrating on historical prototypes.

In my fantasy world there are not only powerful space industry and planet colonization, but other parallel worlds too. In my world humans opened not only abilities to capture other planets, but parallel worlds too. So its normal to see in my book space ships, which can make something like "Ways" between our world and some other parallel worlds. Also magic in my world is combining with high technologies. Sorcerers can be in army, in space ships, in government, in the fleet, in the real city life and of course in business. In my world you can find many corporations with sorcerers leaders. Many stockholders in my book have magic abilities. Also economics is not ignored like in other fantasy worlds. In my world economics is main part of world. So you can find thousand banks, merchants, companies, concerns, criminal cartels, weapon traders and pirates.

In my fantasy world is very difficult to understand who is Evil and who is Good. Even elves in my book making genocide on other races, Humans destroying each other and loves money, Dwarves making plans to make own independent kingdom and destroy Elves protectorate, Many other races fought with each other and planning to make absolute hegemony. In my book you can find also independent robots, who don`t want to serve "walking corps with blood and gore".

Yes, there is also true Evil in my world. True Evil - is mighty race Khi`Ara (Yotuns), who was created by evil god Salah`Zarr many billion years ago. Khi`Ara race is race of daemonic creatures with very powerful magic skills. But no one saw them. In my book daemons are within many races, and they like very much Human race. In my book you can find many humans, who serves daemons, and they can be very powerful people in government, rich merchants, stockholders of big machine concerns, princes, nobles, senators, policemen and ministers. Daemonic acolytes can be everywhere in Human countries. So don`t think that in my book there are typical fairy tales styles with Good knights and Bad Orks. No, I am writing more serious.

In my fantasy world you can be something confused.... Because in my world is like in universe of Martin, there are many typical life situations and of course non-ordinary people, like gays, lesbians, bisexuals and even lovers of female robots. But these people can be good people in other situations and they are not maniacs, and they are also not perverts. So I advice you to read it and don`t puke. Please.

And then I must say, in my book is the really mix of ages. You can ask me, what is this mix. And I am answering, that Mix of Ages means many different things. For example, one humans country have government style like in medieval Venice (aristocratic republis) with knights, armoured soldiers, nobles with long clothes in XVI century style, and the neighbours country can have more 19 century German style with fashion like in Bismark era. But all of these countries have high technologies, have radio power, aeroplanes, space ships (rockets), tanks, electricity, automobiles and sometimes even nuclear power. This is style of my world, and please don`t think that its weirdless.

So this was my short description of my fantasy book`s world. I will maybe post in this group some short parts of my book and show you my work.

You can of course criticize it, give advices and speak about it very honest.

Thanks all for reading this.

Your Alex

"Legends of the Moon Landscape" ©

Alexander Konstantinovich Krokhmal

#2 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

Main enemies of human race in my fantasy universe.

1). Yotuns

Yotuns (Ki`Ara) - is one of the horrible and dangerous threats for all universe. Legends tells different things. Many races thinks that Yotuns appeared in the Age of Firstborn Stars (in the beginning of the Universe Life) and there were servants of Creators. But some of them changed their side and started to want capture all universe and to be the same as Gods. No one mortal person knows about Yotuns origin. Almost no one can understand Yotuns nature. Nobody saw Yotuns truly form. But all knows that Yotuns always make their actions by hands of other races, who serves them. Yotuns have a biggest army of slaves, who can die with the name of Yotuns in their mouths. Some universe wizards thinks that Yotuns can have something like United Mind, supreme commander of this evil. Yotuns also making experiments with low-life forms. This race is the greatest threat for all universe. They can simply destroy all life forever.

2). Ara`Hnii

This race was main enemy of Earth humans over 200 years. In the end of XXI century Ara`Hnii started to be dangerous enemy of Earth colonists. This race of giant insects, who likes to eat flesh and blood. They were insects, who have minds and own thoughts, and who can even talk in other languages. They can be in different forms - flying, underworld-driving or standard. This race is controlled by powerful Bugs Queen, who is their Matriarch and main leader. Bugs Queens have life the same as ordinary Ant queens. They also have government as Butterfly Council. Mighty Butterflies helps Queens to rule her empire. Ara`Hnii race have bionic technologies and even space fleets. Humans won a lot of battles with Ara`Hnii in the space and in the corrupted planets. Bugs Queen was destroyed by heavy atomic bomb, and now (in XXVI century) Ara`Hnii is not dangerous for humans. Humans defeated this race.

3). Khas`Zaa`Aris

Khas`Zaa`Aris (Khazars in humans lang.) was the one of dangerous races for humans in XXII century. Their form is almost like humans, so its can be possible to call them humanoids. Humans met them in the planet Cassao. They tried to destroy all natives in Cassao planet. Humans helped poor peasants to defend their villages and towns. Khazars leader (Maha`Lord) was angry about it and started to kill humans in this planet. Khazars race was the race of warriors. Each representative of this race (male or female) was the warrior and can fight with melee weapons since 3 years. Earth president made order to destroy all Khazars military bases in the Cassao. Maha`Lord of Khazars and his forces was completely destroyed in Cassao by forces of Earth Coalition. Stealth Bombers of Arizona corporation made their work very good. Soon Khazars left Cassao planet forever and stopped make genocide of locals. New Khazars leader made peace pact with Humans and now they are even have trade agreement.

4). Sozidaus

Sozidaus was the race of ordinary "small green figures" as in many sci-fi books of 70s years. Humans found them in XXIV century. When human astronauts saw members of this race in the first time, they thought that Sozidaus can`t be enemies for humans. They tried to speak with them, but aggressive aliens killed them all and made pyramide from their heads and bones. Earth president gave order to send powerful army against this creatures. Soon Earth forces understand that Sozidaus are not "small and silly bastards". Sozidaus have powerful army with giant machines. There was war between humans and Sozidaus. After 8 years of this bloody conflict, Sozidaus left their homeworld and soon they disappeared completely. Humans never saw him since 2360 year AD. Maybe now they started to be part of Yotuns great army. Nobody knows, where is Sozidaus now.

5). Croco

Croco Race also have the second name - Crocodilides. This reptiloid (lizard) race was truly horror for human colonists in the end of XXIV century. Their first attack was to the planet Urus. Earth forces destroyed aliens ships and captured prisoners, but almost 4 big cities was completely destroyed by Croco firepower. "Evil lizards" tried to make their invasion again, but humans called help of race, which members were friends for Earth. Dragons race agreed with people and helped them in Croco wars. Dragons were something like Gods for Croco race and evil lizards left Urus planet. Soon Croco leaders made peace agreement with Humans and Dragons. But in XXVI century Croco race made alliance with Yotuns and they started to be part of Yotuns great army. Now Croco is again enemies for humans.

-------

©

#3 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:07 AM

Ragnarok Messengers

This cult was created by Ibrahim Kael Firson, leader of the fanatics group. Ibrahim wasn`t fanatic in his young ages, he was the scientist and worked in the "Enlightment" corporation. Corporation scientists groups were in every part of the universe and many of them tried to find something like alien technologies and secret arthefacts. Corporation pay heavy money for their workers. Firson was the part of scientists group, which task was - to explore ancient temples of H`Shangaara race.

In one temple in the planet Archai there was ancient trap and Firson with his group disappeared within the building. It was catastrophe for scientists group. Corporation sent group of their security guardsmen, because grand-director John Equilogos didn`t want big problems. But scientists group wasn`t there. Guardsmen didn`t find anything. Temple was destroyed, and director Equilogos said to all stockholders, that Firson`s group is dead. This problem was finished for corporation leaders and they closed discussion. Firson was added to the Corporation necrology archives.

But after two years, Firson returned. He wasn`t the strange and crazy scientist like before, he started to be different person. He didn`t say about his return to Corporation and he even destroyed his house, which was home for him many years. Firson wasn`t alone in his work. All his scientists group didn`t die in the catacombs of the ancient temple. Many scientists are also returned. But their characters were completely changed. It was something strange. Catacombs changed them all.

After a month, Firson and his scientists organized the attack to "Enlightment" corporation main office in the Nevada state. Some fanatics burned themselves in front of the main building. Other fanatics killed security guardsmen by the help of alien weapons. Firson and his group infiltrated to the main office of the corporation. They killed almost all people in the building. Firson knew, that grand-director Equilogos is within the building and he wanted to show him his wrath.

Attack was very fast. Equilogos even didn`t try to stop the stockholders conference. Fanatics with their weapons entered the conference hall and killed all stockholders, except Equilogos. John was in wonder and horror, when he saw the face of Firson. Firson almost was not the human. His eyes were red as the dying stars. Also director saw the same thing in the faces of other fanatics. When John tried to ask Firson about his return, leader of fanatics immediately threw his body to the window. John Equilogos was dead after 10 seconds. He fell from the 101th floor and his body was crushed.

After this, Firson and his group immediately captured computer center of the Corporation office. They started to upload their video-files in the main site of corporation. All network of the Earth saw the message of Firson in that day. Firson called himself as the Ragnarok Messenger. When videos were uploaded, Firson and his group killed themselves by their weapons and soon Main Corporation office was exploded. Fanatics also mined the building.

Now many experts and government leaders thinking that Firson was captured by Yotuns, when he disappeared in the old temple. Video files of Firson spoke about Ragnarok (end of the worlds), which can crush all universe very soon. Firson said about great power from the world without light. Its very interesting, but when Yotuns attacked research centers of Earth Alliance, their first message was also sent with these words. "Universe know her horror from the world without light" - this phrase was said by one of the Yotuns, who captured Alliance station in the planet Zinari.

(Chronicles 2599 AD)

#4 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

King Arthur and Yotuns.

King Arthur was the son of roman prefect-praetorius, which was the governor of Britain province. In the Roman times Arthur was one of the cavalry commanders and founded Round Table Order. He started to invite many British nobles and their sons to his order and they all together protected Britain from other enemies. When Romans left Britain, Arthur started to be the king of his people. His mother was from britts tribes and he was more british then roman. But nobody knows that Arthur and his knights met the most horrible enemy then Saxons or Pictish tribes. They met Yotuns, the most awful threat in the universe.

Yotuns sent to Earth their secret agents even in the period of Troyan War. They tried to make conflicts in the planet and crush powerful realms there. Some big wars in ancient worlds - is Yotuns work (for example Persian invasions). In the 3rd century Roman empire had period, which was called as Imperial Crisis. Roman Empire had horrible civil war between many emperors and usurper rulers. Some wizards even in those times knew that all of this is work of evil gods. They didn`t know about the other names of these evil gods - Yotuns. Later Yotuns destroyed Western Roman Empire by the hands of barbarians and Huns tribes.

In the age of king Arthur ruling, some Dragons attacked british cities and castles. These creatures killed too much people and burned all buildings. Merlin, the greatest wizard and advisor of Arthur, said to king that Dragons are not appeared accidentally. These dragons had steel armor and their speed was too fast. Many people, who saw them, described Dragons as creatures with steel body, fast speed and a lot of fireballs from their giant mouths. Also they heared strange sound, which was like sound of powerful wind.

King Arthur called all his knights and sent them to kill Dragons. But almost all army was destroyed by these creatures. Then king Arthur with Merlin decided to use Excalibur, powerful sword, which was found in one of ancient temples. Arthur fought by himself with two daemonical creatures. When they came to his castle, Arthur pushed strange button in the Excalibur blade, and after this powerful lighting storm completely destroyed evil dragons. Many people thought that it was the work of God. King Arthur understood that Excalibur is too powerful weapon and also he didn`t know all power of this artefact. He gave order to take Excalibur to secret place. Nobody found this weapon even now (in 2596 year).

Also some secret documents said about another (Yotuns?) attack to Earth in the age of king Arthur. The horrible creature, which had name Orlik Four-Head, attacked the lands of Slavic tribes. Many Slavic people called this monster as Snake Gorin. Many other legends told about horrible and powerful creaturs, which tried to make people bad things, killed many of them and made horror in many lands. Many fantasy tales or fairy tales speaking about these creatures. Many legends were about the sea monsters or ocean giant creatures.

Was all of this truth? We can`t say. Nobody knows who was king Arthur. Nobody knows where is Excalibur. Nobody knows who was Merlin. Nobody knows, who were many creatures from fairy tales. Is it truth or fantasy? Nobody knows. There are many theories and riddles in the Scientists Conferences.

Now there is age of space technologies, other worlds colonisations and high level of life. Now the year is 2596, there is time of Humans rising. But nobody even now knows about ancient legends. To be fair, the fantasy wasn`t best genre in the ancient times. Fairy tales weren`t fairy tales. Maybe this all was truth. But if it was really truth, we must say thanks to king Arthur and his Round Table knights. And maybe we must try to find his secret weapon?

----

#5 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

Races, which can be Humans relatives

Humans in my book are not only living in the Earth and not only Earth alliance was the state, which created by human race. Humans and their relatives have a lot of own states in the all universe. Now there is no official theory about how humans appears in the universe planets, which were too far from Earth. Scientists trying to explore this secret, but all their theories are only theories and still no proofs. Many scientists made theory that Human race already colonized universe and this even was million years ago. Maybe some alien races explored Earth in the too old ages and relocated some humans to other worlds. Many humans mutated to other races and forget about their main origin.

Byzantians

Hybrids of Humans and Eyrr races. Legends saying that Gods relocated humans from their homeworld to new planet, which have name Byzantium. It was million years ago. Byzantium started to be new home for humans, but soon they met another race Eyrr. They fought with Eyrr many thousand years and soon they started to be allies. After some centuries Humans and Eyrr started to be completely united race. Now Byzantium is the one of powerful universe realms. Earth Alliance had pact with them about peace and help. But Humans from Earth still thinking that Byzantians are alien race and not connected with humans. Byzantians are even like humans. But their world have strange anomaly energy, which making some of them powerful sorcerers and giving special abilities to explore four-element secrets. They are more sorcerers and prefer to don`t use special technologies power.  Their have powerful kingdom with English-ruling system (it means, they have emperor but he is like symbol, because the most important government system - is their parliament).

Ghoul`Khan

This race of mutants, who were humans in their past. Human colonists tried to build new colonies in one of the universe worlds, and native race, who lived there, was very good for human reproduction. Humans mixed with native tribes and soon they started to be new race - Ghoul`Khan. They have only one big world, which is their homeworld. They are aggressive and very evil creatures. They made too much wars with other races for colonies and many aliens hates Ghoul`Khan for it. Race of Ghoul`Khan almost don`t use magic, but likes very much to improve their technologies. They made alliance with Hekatonheir race and started to build many powerful armies with robots and androids. Their technology level is very improved. Army of Ghoul`Khan Empire can be threat for many races. But in last 2 centuries, Ghoul`Khan Kaisers don`t trying to make their empire more big, because they started to stick more peaceful politics. Maybe Ghoul`Khan started to afraid of the Elf-Urr power or maybe they tired of wars.

Winjo

Strange race of "everyday happy people". Their mood is always the best and good. To cry or be sad - in their realm is violation of society rules. Even if someone of their race is dead, Winjo people are always happy, because this dead person is going to Light world. Winjo race thinking that they are not connected with humans. But Earth Alliance scientists found the connections. Winjo have big empire and powerful level of technologies. They have under control several planets. They have very powerful army. Humans have alliance with them against all threats. Winjo don`t believe theories about their past and don`t think that they are humans. But Winjo always happy to help humans with all things. Winjo are like humans, but don`t have persons with strictly black or red hairs. Their hair colours are always white, yellow, blue, pink or even green. The second name of them is "many-coloured hair race". Typical anime race.

Stra`Jiss

Nobody believed that this race have any connections with humans. They are very tough giant creatures with long heads, armored skin (like reptile), no hairs and strong hands. Their males and females are even identical. But scientists found their connections with humans. Stra`Jiss race is living in the planet with huge radiation level. They mutated to other life forms. Their history telling that in their past, Stra`Jis were beautiful race with long hairs and blue eyes. But after wars and increased radiation, their form was changed. Stra`Jis are friends of humans and allies. Stra`Jis have own empire and high technology level. But they absolutely haven`t got abilities to magic. Their main power is rude force and strong fist. Stra`Jis Autocrator made alliance with Earth Coalition against Yotuns.

---

#6 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:41 PM

Fall of Bat`Gilleto Empire

Bat`Gilleto was the empire, founded by one of Hekatonheir race representatives in the one of million universe worlds. At first, it was the colony of Hekatonheirs race. After the thousand years, all was changed. Bat`Gilleto stopped to be colony of the main Hekatonheir Priorate Dominion. In the age of Archprior Calocer III, governor of Bitas (Bal`Gilleto capital) announced his colony as independent state. High Council of Nacht`Barons called him as their Supreme Chancellor. This governor was the first leader of independent Bat`Gilleto Empire. Archprior sent to rebels colonies his grand fleet with gross-admiral Miriama Nehertis. But her fleet didn`t destroy the heavy defence of rebels colonies. Main flagship of admiral Nehertis was crushed in the space. She was killed in this battle with all her army. Soon in the planet Struggas there was announced peace pact between Bat`Gilleto Empire and Priorate Dominion. Hekatonheir leaders stopped their bloody civil war. To be fair, the most big merit of this pact was from new Archprior Caloyan II. Old ruler of Hekatonheir Dominion didn`t even think about accepting the independent colonies. But he immediately died. Many said, that Calocer III was killed by the Caloyan, who didn`t want wars between compatriots. After the Struggas Pact, Bat`Gilleto started to be independent empire. After some centuries, Chancellors institute was destroyed in the Bat`Gilleto and power started to be absolute. Leaders of the empire started to be Tyrants.

In nowadays, Bat`Gilleto Empire is already destroyed. It was the long and very bloody process. Yotuns messengers came to Bat`Gilleto planets in the 6666 year (2570 AD in Earth years system). They said to government that their empire must to recognize the greatness of Yotuns and start to believe in them as Gods. Empire leaders didn`t make united decision and soon their state fell down to the bloody civil war. One part of the Bat`Gilleto Empire started to have new name - Diabolic Empire. Yotuns assimilated this part of the mighty realm and its started to be their lands. Diabolic Empire attacked the Bat`Gilleto Remnant forces and crushed them in several space battles. Many planets were captured by Yotuns vassals. Dark Hekatonheirs killed their compatriots without mercy. Yotuns started to be their Gods and rulers. Simonai Lasar started to be viceroy of the Diabolic Empire and true vassal of Yotuns Hierarchy. Lasar army crushed the Remnant in several years. Yotuns gave their vassals new technologies and Rhombus Crownfleet destroyed main army of the other Hekatonheirs. Bat`Gilleto planet was captured by Lasar and there started to be the age of Yotuns rule. In this conflict there were killed over then 10 billions Hekatonheirs. Legends saying that Bat`Gilleto ruler destroyed all his city with himself, because he didn`t want to be witness of Yotuns tyranny. Now Bat`Gilleto is the part of great Yotuns Empire, which every hour planning to take all universe and destroy all light there.

-

#7 Lenwë

Lenwë

title available

• Project Team
  • 259 posts
  • Projects:An Unexpected Mod
  •  Nothing... Really

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:50 PM

non-ordinary people, like gays, lesbians, bisexuals and even lovers of female robots

Posted Image

#8 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:25 AM

Tscharapunji AI

Tscharapunji - is the secret unknown mothership, which appeared in the universe. First contact with this phenomenal flying object was in the age 2594. Earth Alliance scientists frigate explored this ship and sent information to colonial base near the system of Barnaby.

Colonial base connection squad sent this information to other colonies and to the Earth Alliance central fleet headquarters. They described the mightiest ship, which was like giant steel starfish. Soon this ship connected with scientists frigate and voice told them that name of this ship is Tscharapunji.

Scientists tried to explore more information, but voice of this ship called himself as Machine Hypermind and made them ultimatum to say about all Earth Alliance technologies secrets. Scientists didn`t do it and Hypermind destroyed the frigate by the help of million flying drones.

After some months Tscharapunji mothership destroyed all life in the planet Barnaby-3. All Earth colonies were completely annihilated. Some people had time to send messages to Earth Alliance central fleet. They told about billion steel machines, which killed too much life forms. It was killer machines, terrible robots.

After the destroying of Barnaby-3 colonies, president Joanna Qilich sent to Barnaby system giant fleet with the command of admiral Justin Fokka. Admiral didn`t find any alien ships in the star system, only thousand killed colonists. They didn`t explore even one machine bodies. Only dead life forms.

Now, Tscharapunji mothership is the one of Earth Alliance secrets. Earth government don`t know what is it and now trying to find good theory. Senator Odissey Roslin made theory that this ship was appeared not accidentally. He said that Hypermind and all this tragedy was the actions of Yotuns forces.

©

#9 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

Names of the most famous Earth Alliance Spaceships

Legendary battleship "Fist of Asaheim"
(This ship was known as flagship in the time of Ara`Hnii wars. This massive construction defeated almost 30 insects bionical battlecruisers in the battle of Death Pool. Main weapon of this giant steel monster - is massive Photon Cannon "Saber of Pain". Now its main flagship of her excellency, president Joanna Qilich. Also this ship was reworked and now its truly symbol of power)

Battleship "Armadillo"
(This ship was known as the most heavy-armored ship in the time of Ara`Hnii wars. This construction almost haven`t got damage, when Swarm armada attacked its position. Now this ship is the main power of the Earth Alliance, great legacy of the old past. Heavy defense and armor - main functions of the battleship)

Caravel "Agony"
(This ship is not so big, but very deadly against big enemy forces. This construction have powerful nuclear rocket launchers, which can destroy almost all enemy fleet by several warheads. It was built in the time Sozidaus wars and made good help to Earth Alliance Corona fleet in the battle of Mikasuki)

Galleon "Virulence"
(This ship was built in 2590 year and now its taking part in war with Yotuns. Galleon is massive construction, truly flying citadel. This ship is under control of allied Metamorphes, who are helping the humans with their war against powerful enemy from darkness. Main power of this galleon - thousand heavy turrets)

Carrier "Archangel Gabriel"
(This is the space aircraft carrier, which was built in the time of Croco wars. Construction have aboard over 600 space bombers "Saint George", which can make too much destruction to enemy battleships. This ship was built on the H`Shangaara technologies base. Its also have extremely powerful energy-shield systems)

Destroyer "Jesus Navvine"
(This ship have the name of the famous ancient Jericho conqueror, who destroyed walls of the city. This construction is the most powerful ship of the Earth Alliance. It have too much weapons and great defense. This ship was built in 2540 year, and now this massive steel monster is working against Yotuns armies)

Cruiser "Bad Boy"
(This ship is property of the "Enlightment" corporation. Grand-director Barnaby Kharlan had presidents resolution about using this ship in Corporation explorers fleet. This cruiser was pain for space pirates many years. Cruiser is full of heavy rocket weapons and also have very good steel defense)

-

#10 Gambit

Gambit

title available

• Members
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

You cosmology has been partly inspired by existing themes, but the way they are interwoven and with all the new content presented, it leaves a TOTALLY FRESH and interesting taste. It's a new world.

I like it, and I see much potential.

Great work man, I am sure you have invested TONS of time and effort.

I do no see much interest here, but do not fret - literature has a very specific audience, and most of us (gamers) are reluctant to invest the time needed in order to REALLY immerse into a new world! We prefer the easy way ... that games present.

-In search of Papasmurf...

#11 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 8,649 posts
  • Projects:YouTube
  •  Actual Celebrity
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

You might not see much interest, but we do read Khan's work when he posts it.  

YT_Sig.jpgoutput_Fkd6it.gifFB_Sig.jpg

#12 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:34 AM

Yotuns space fleet

Now more secrets about Yotuns race are opened for you all, friends.

As you know, Yotuns race - is the most powerful evil in my books world. These cruel creatures not only destroying life in the universe, but also capturing planets and making many other races as their vassals or even slaves. Yotuns tyranny and anti-humanity system is trying to spread all universe. Yotuns everytime thinking about themselves as high and godlike race, who can change and transform universe to another form. Yotuns have very difficult government systems. Their main leader is unknown, but he have a lot of messengers (archpriests and sevastocrators), who are spreading his word to all universe.

----

1. Battleship "Nachtzonne"
Powerful pyramidal construction with heavy photon weapons. Have also very strong defence (armor from unknown metals), also good anti-rocket systems. Have very powerful energy shields systems, which are not even protect from enemy fire, but even can destroy atomic rockets. Size of this ship is indeed giant. This kind of ships attacked colonies of Earth Alliance in Bukhara systems. One of this dangerous super-ships can destroy entire fleet. This construction was created by sevactocrator Albrecht, one of Yotuns servants.

2. Battlecruiser "Tottenkopf"
Analogue of the same kind of cruisers from Earth Alliance. Very fast and very dangerous. Have form of giant jaguar beast. Have light armor, no shields, but very fast speed. Reactors are working in mysterious Darkness engines. Have very powerful rocket launchers. One of this ships also can destroy entire fleet, because shells of this construction are consist of dark substance, which can make little black holes after the explosion. This ship was created in the Bat`Gilleto systems, which were captured by Yotuns. Project was approved by general Deinz Tzitler.

3. Battleship "Schwarzwurger"
This ship have form of swastika, like arian symbol of sun. This powerful giant construction have very strong shield systems and armor. Its real flying citadel. Also need to say, that this super-ship haven`t got strongest weapon systems against other fleets, because defense - is the main power of this construction. This ships are also intended for armies transport. This can accommodate over then 10k Dark Sun soldiers, includes battle vehicles and aerospace aviation. This ship project was created for Yotuns fleet by Doctor Coel, one of hekatonheir military scientists and technics builders.

4. Battle citadel "Nifleheim"
Extremely powerful battleship, which have telephatic system of control. This construction have very strongest weapons systems. Rocket launchers, laser gun mounts and dark substance spreaders. This citadel can destroy entire fleet of Earth alliance in ten minutes. Have form of giant black octopus, created from unknown minerals. This ship was appeared in the Barton system and started to attack colonies in the third planet. Colonial fleet was destroyed by the darkness spreaders immediately. This construction was created in the Priorate system (Yotuns territories). Approved by sevastocrator Kesselringen.

5. Battleship "Ragnarok Spreader"
Kamikadze ship of Yotuns fleet. This construction can transform to many ships, which used in other races fleets. Also this ship can even copy the signal codes of other vessels. But nobody knows that "Ragnarok Spreader" have automatic control systems. Its controlled by Yotuns Artificial intelligence and have very powerful explosive weapon within. When ship reaches the Earth Alliance (or other states) space docks, artificial intelligence started to activate bomb and then explosion begins. One of this suicide ships destroyed whole space docks in the Phobos (Mars satellite). Approved by sevastocrator Albrecht.

6. Battlecruiser "Eye of Jormungand"
This was the main flagship of sevastocrator Alaial, who also called himself as Beendenkopf (Death Doctor) or Necromancer. This construction have form of giant flying sphere, which have extremely powerful rocket systems. But the main weapon of this ship was Launcher of Death, which can use chemical rockets against planet population and can kill even billion life forms. Several rockets can spread unknown alien gas, which can destroy all organic life. Also this ship had many kinds of biological weapons. Sevastocrator Alaial called his ship as Giant Laboratory of Yotunheim. This construction almost destroyed Young Planet.

7. Battleship "Hammer of Cain"
Giant flying technostation of Yotuns fleet. Have form of giant steel cuttlefish. Ship received his name from Cain, the first man, who killed his brother Avel. Earlier "Hammer of Kane" had another name - "Erhaben", when it was part of Hekatonheir fleet. Construction was updated with unknown metals, which have origin from darkness world. Ship was created by sevastocrator Piatar Telbad Von Hekkendorf in giant space docks of Priorate planet. Ship have very powerful defense and rocket launchers systems. Also this construction have hangars with a lot of battle drones and other cybernetic creatures. This ship can be called as carrier also. One of the popular Yotuns battleships in their fleet.

8. Ironclad "Blade of Dunkel"
This giant ship was the honor of sevastocrator Lasar Blodburg, general-oberst of Bat`Gilleto vassal systems. Construction have form of long steel fish with black coloured armor. This ship have strong shields systems, rocket launchers and massive dark energy beam, which can destroy entire ship in ten seconds. Also it have really powerful defense. No one Earth alliance shell can destroy even one part of its massive defense. One of these ships was used in the battle near Nova-Palestina planet. One of these steel creatures simply crushed the united fleet of Earth Alliance and Stra`Jis empire.
------------

Super-Battleships
Massive giant constructions, which have truly giant sizes in all aspects. There are only two ships in Yotuns fleet, which can simply destroy planet. They had also the second names as Planet Demolishers. One of them is "Grendel", which have form of giant steel dragon with two heads. The second construction have name "Naglfarr" and it have form of giant flying disk. Nobody knows about their system of controls. These ships have too much secrets, and no one can explore it. "Naglfar" ship is main flagship of Lothar Rofling, Necrokonig, and the "Grendel" is ship of Archpriest Black-Eye, Voice of Uber-energy.

-----

p.s. Please don`t make analogues with Third Reich, because its fantasy universe.

#13 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:37 AM

Forgotten Stories (ancient period)

1. Cursed Etherr.

Earl Rogvold is trying to save his realm from the secret enemy. Yotuns are making plans to capture not only whole kingdoms, but full planet too. Will Rogvold win in this battle? Maybe all enemies are already in his realm and this war is completely over?

2. Bastards from Jamal

Jack Romilton, leader of Jamal pirates, is making plans to capture mysterious stone. This stone is in the lands of sultan Ashhar and its defense consist of thousand warriors. Jack is sending to battle his main group of friends. But will they capture it very simple? Is it not a trap?

----

Universe 2596 (nowadays)

1. Tramontina Horror.
(the 1st name was "Fall of Una-Tramontina")

Captain Prada and his brave warriors are trying to save their planet Tramontina from the aggressive Yotuns race. Yotuns are coming and coming to their world with thousand armies, killing too much warriors and peaceful people. Daemons are always know the weak points of Tramontina army. But can it be not accidentally thing? Maybe Tramontina army have Yotuns spy?

2. Masters from Utgartr

Yotuns are trying to invade all universe. Situation became awful day by day. Commander Owen Firelord from planet Una have task to create military base in the world, which have name as Young Planet. But population in this planet are pacifists and reject all military force. People of Young Planet can be victims of Yotuns, but they completely against war. What commander Firelord will do in this situation?

3. Destiny Wind.

Planet Maingard is under attack of giant battleship, which is under control of the rebellios and violent Artificial Intelligence. Armies of robots are going to destroy all organic life in this world. Commander Leonid Swordsman have task to destroy the AI of this ship. But who is creator of this AI and maybe this all is not simple? Maybe its another cruel plan of terrible and mysterious Yotuns?

4. Exodus.

Unknown alien battleship came to the skies of planet Kraskowo. It just hovered over the sky of capital city and does not give any signals. President Stavrogin decided to send there group of special forces with commander Ernull. They are trying to explore all this unknown ship and soon they discovered strange alien female with godlike beauty. She is naked, exhausted and lost her memory. But what is the reason of this ship appearance and who is this mysterious female? Commander Ernull is trying find answers to all these questions. Maybe, this female is not too weak and beautiful, and giant ship is the most big danger for all planet.

5. Dominus Imperious.

Planet Protego is under attack. Mysterious Yotuns ghost Ifraim Arhun-Bay is trying to capture it with the help of half-robots army. He wants to kill all people there and take control on Palace. Commander Mustafa and his troops immediately go to battle and making plans to save all population. But suddenly enemy became more stronger and calling the help of natural daemons. Battle is going to be crushing defeat for human armies. But maybe Secret Trident will save all humans there and will kill monstrous enemy? Maybe this artefact can be pain for Yotuns?

---

W.I.P.

6. Infinit-Alpha.
(The final story of all these. Maybe the end of full book).

Artificial Intelligence "Gabriel Mechas" is captured by mysterious alien hacker, who have name Kolia`Aran Solato. He calling himself as Yotuns Prophet and wants to take control on all worlds. Billion of android machines are going to clean all universe from organic life. Who will save this universe from Machines Legions? Maybe its already the end for all?

---

#14 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

Old Potestas

Potestas Dominius - mighty state, which was created by legendary Salah`Zarr God in the Age of Old Times. In the ancient ages, H`Shangaara race descendant, which have name is Marfoor Leodegran Salah`Zarr made own empire and tried to capture the whole universe. His main force was his religion, which he tried to spread to all worlds and races. Potestas Dominius was the first intergalactic state, which had only one religion and powerful forces. Armies of Eladraman Potestas were consist of humans and other races, who just wanted to prove their loyalty to mighty Salah`Zarr. This state was the most big evil in the all universe. Many wizards saying, that Potestas threat is even more terrible then Yotuns. Yotuns destroying worlds and all life forms, but Eladraman Potestas spreading dictature form and religious control under all captured worlds. Many humans are started to be slaves of alien, who is calling himself as a God of Light. Eladraman Potestas was crushed by the Rebellion forces and Salah`Zarr government was defeated. Potestas domination period was near 1500 years. It was the biggest star realms in the all universe. Thousand worlds were under control of Potestas government and their religious propaganda.

Reborned Potestas (New Potestas)

Reborned Potestas was appeared not far time ago. Its foundation was in the middle of 26 century AD in the Far Worlds sector. Primaris lords of Enveral planet created plans about reborned Potestas and they had victory of their plans. Salah`Zarr God returned from the Chaos worlds and again started to create his own intergalactic state. He activated all his ancient ships and gave his technologies to his new servants. Reborned Potestas started to be the combined state of humans and Madi`Lim race, which were truly servants of Salah`Zarr. New force is appeared in the universe. New evil is coming to worlds. And this evil can be more terrible even then mighty Yotuns invaders. Salah`Zarr God is now in live again and his forces are very big. Chaos Crusade has come.

--

Main information - http://www.moddb.com...draman-potestas

#15 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

Forgotten Stories

1. Cursed Etherr

2. Bastards from Jamal

Universe 2596 (nowadays)

1. Tramontina Horror.

2. Masters from Utgartr

3. Destiny Wind.

4. Exodus.

5. Dominus Imperious.

6. Infinit-Alpha.

Chaos Crusade

1. Name of the King (W.I.P.)

---

These stories are about my own fantasy setting.

8 of them are completely finished.

#16 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Updated list of finished stories....

---

Forgotten Stories

1. Cursed Etherr

2. Bastards from Jamal

Universe 2596 (nowadays)

1. Tramontina Horror.

2. Masters from Utgartr

3. Destiny Wind.

4. Exodus.

5. Dominus Imperious. (with Extended version)

6. Infinit-Alpha.

Chaos Crusade

1. Name of the King

2. Death of the Worlds (WIP)

---

These stories are about my own fantasy setting.

#17 BagaturKhan

BagaturKhan
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:23 AM

Death of the Worlds (now ready)

Lokran Revolution Army is going to defend their lands from mighty enemies. First Secretary comrade Krazinskiy is leading his army to victory and trying to make peace in the whole planet. But forces of Jeronimus Ptein (monarchy descendants) abducted Krazinsky and performing diversions in several cities. Commissar Chehov, temporary leader of Revolution army asking help of his allies from other planets. Special group is coming to planet and trying to help release Krazinsky. But they still don`t know about secret allies of Ptein. Monarchy supporters are already sent message to Yotuns and their fleet is coming. Situation is now out of control.

and who will be you in this battle, comrade? )))

Available standard and extended versions......

----

Moddb.com
full list of my finished stories about my fantasy universe

My e-mail sanya.crohmal@yandex.ru
Send me message and i`ll send you translated story

Edited by BagaturKhan, 18 September 2017 - 08:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users