crash bfme2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 L4urens

L4urens
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

Well i have been playing bfme 2 for a couple of days again and when I am playing online and offline the game will sometimes just crash and give me Direct3D error 0x0x8007000e error with alot of game.dat stuff under it.

(next time i get i will make a screenshot of it)

But yeah it's ruining the fun a little bit..

What can/should i do?

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

Can you make sure you run the game with your graphics card driver and not with the internal CPU one?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 L4urens

L4urens
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:09 PM

and how do you change that?

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

That depends on your graphics card. You can search this subforum or try to google the model and how to set the default driver for a specific game.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users