COMMANDOS HD Project is the new project that is committed to bring back the old COMMANDOS to DirectX11 with a totally updated graphic in HD resolution compatible with modern video cards. At the page below you can try a preview release of the restoration of Commandos with C2 engine (revisioned DP maps). The current version contains all missions but only Norwey and African missions have HD textures for now.
COMMANDOS HD Project V.0.5.0
- Added all missions including DLC BCD
- Missions graphic converted to HD (13 missions for now - Norwey and African pack + first BCD mission)
- Multiplayer fixed
- New HD water
- Ambient sounds
- New briefing format
- New feature that allows swich from old low-res map to new high-res map by pressing ALT key + Mouse1 (water remains in HD)
- All videos converted with new WMV codec at 16:9 format
- New menu in high resolution
- DX11 compatibility
- Reshade effects
- External resolution tool added
For installation, you can extract it to any folder and play in standalone. You must have graphic card with DX11 compatibility and WMV codecs installed on your system too.
LINK for download and more screens at: http://hdproject.alt....org/commandos/
There will still be addons that will fix any problems and will update the 0.5.x version up to version 0.6.0. Next version will be more substantial.
If you like this mod, consider the idea of making a donation (even symbolic) for the big work done, thank you.
And here you can find Commandos 2 HD Project: LINK
Edited by stankan, 23 July 2017 - 09:14 AM.