• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KingKory

KingKory
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

Hi there!

Have had a look through the recent forums and not trawled anything up, so thought i'd post a topic (even though the reply will probably only be a link to a previous thread!)

But im having problems connecting my Ultimate Collection titles to the C&C:Online client. I have Red Alert 3 as a standalone title, and that works beautifully, so thank you for the service, and now im just trying to get it to work with CNCTUC.

I'm peeved at EA about it, because i bought the games back in the day, then forked out more cash for "C&C The First Decade" and then had to fork out more money for the titles since, then, only to be lumbered with a final purchase of TUC, 

Why they didnt just include the individual games within the pack, rather than making a new version, with a different launcher, i do not know. But as we all know EA sucks so we wont even get into that.

I guess my actual question is are there any walkthroughs or hints/tips you can give me for allowing the TUC games to run through the C&C:Online launcher?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

KingKory

#2 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

I'm using The Ultimate Collection too, and my games can be launched from C&C:Online client.

You need to install the Fixed Launchers:

https://bibber.eu/do...tion-launchers/

post-219586-1446648251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users