Unable to Start Kanes Wrath

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bedall

Bedall
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:34 PM

I installed the game from origin and hooked up the game but receive this message on load up. Any solutions?

Attached Thumbnails

• CNC3EP1_2017-02-22_15-29-39.png

Bedall

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

Do you get that when you launch the game without using the Launcher (and unhooked)?       If so, you would do far better to take the problem to Origin, who will have a database of most errors.    I have not seen that error message before and don't have much of an idea how to help you at the moment.  

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Nallieheai

Nallieheai
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Hello i just installed and registered an account here about 30 minutes ago, Im trying to run Kanes Wrath online but whenever i press "Kanes Wrath" in the C&C:Online to launch, it wont start, i get the red "Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath" banner thing on the middle of my screen but once it goes away the game doesnt start. Any idea? Ive got Kanes Wrath on steam.

#4 ViperMkVII

ViperMkVII

What is this?

• Project Team
  • 1,010 posts
  •  C&C:Online Red Alert 3 Player~

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:33 PM

Hello i just installed and registered an account here about 30 minutes ago, Im trying to run Kanes Wrath online but whenever i press "Kanes Wrath" in the C&C:Online to launch, it wont start, i get the red "Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Wrath" banner thing on the middle of my screen but once it goes away the game doesnt start. Any idea? Ive got Kanes Wrath on steam.

Hi, please post your own topic (having two people reporting two different issues inside the same topic may cause some confusion), and please read the pinned thread How to report issues & Common Issues & Solutions.

Edited by ViperMkVII, 23 February 2017 - 06:34 PM.

post-219586-1446648251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users