#1 Moopy

Moopy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:56 PM

couldn't get RA3 to work.

refunded my game.

not going to play.

i think it's stupid that there's no delete button.

delete my account plz.

i suck at haiku but you get the point

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:19 PM

If you would have bought our premium package, it would have come with a delete button.  Just go to our refund page, fill out our Customer 'Fun'back Survey, unsubscribe from the weekly coupon booklet that you got when you purchased the game from us, wait for a confirmation email, then you're done.  None of that obviously does anything since we don't sell games, though.

#3 Moopy

Moopy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

I didn't buy anything here. I bought RA3 through steam with some friends and since the gamespy servers are down, we saw that we could do something using cnc-online. I made an account to check it out but we ended up using hamachi instead.

Now I have since refunded red alert through steam and just want my account on this forum to be deleted. That's all.

#4 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

Oh, you REFUNDED it already.  Gotta.  You're just informing us that you would rather give up before asking for help.  But no, we don't delete accounts.  If you want, I can scramble your information instead.

#5 Moopy

Moopy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

I'm not sure what you mean about asking for help. I don't need help and my problem is not that I couldn't play with my friends using your services. We played the game but didn't enjoy it so we refunded it.

Why don't you delete accounts? It's just a 1 line SQL query.

#6 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:40 PM

If you can't get the game to work with your friends, we have an entire department dedicated to helping with that.  I just dunno why you informed us that you weren't pleased with our service without really giving it a chance.  

And yes, it is very simple to delete accounts, but there is literally no reason to do it.  So, we don't do it. 

#7 Moopy

Moopy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

Your services are not the problem. The game Red Alert III I just did not enjoy. I'm sure your services work excellent. We played the game through another method and we did not enjoy it.

Again:

We did not enjoy Red Alert 3.

Red alert 3 is the subject of our distaste.

The problem lies entirely in Red Alert 3

Your services are not an issue.

I don't need help getting Red Alert 3 to work because I don't want to play Red Alert 3 because I don't like Red Alert 3.

I don't have a problem with you or your website or your forums.

All I am asking is that you delete my account from this website and if you want a reason: Because I'm asking you to. I want my information removed from your database for no other reason other than I am asking you to. It's my information and I'm quite sure I have a right in asking you to remove it.

I don't know how much more simple I can make this other than spelling it out letter by letter.

One last time:

I didn't like Red Alert 3, the game. We played it, and did not like the game. The game in question being Red Alert 3.

Your website and/or services and/or forums are not a problem in this.

I won't be playing Red Alert 3 anymore because I refunded it through Steam because I did not like it.

Therefore I won't be using your services either and I just want my account removed. How is this not a normal request?

Again:

I am NOT displeased with your services other than you're giving me a really hard time trying to get the point across that I did not like RED ALERT III.

The problem is not that I didn't give your services a chance. I just don't need them anymore because of the following reason:

I

D. I. D.

N. O. T.

L. I. K. E.

R.

E.

D.

A.

L.

E.

R.

T.

#8 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:56 PM

Getting some mixed signals here, Moopy.  

#9 Moopy

Moopy
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

How is this hard to understand?

Just go to your SQL admin and perform a single sql query to delete this account. How is this hard?

What argument can you possibly have to want to give me such a hard time to retain my account on your database?

#10 Cand94

Cand94
  • Validating E-Mail
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2023 - 05:13 PM

Is this for real? ADMIN dont delete users, when the user asked for it? this is really strange.. if someone including myself don't want my account anymore for wathever reason.. Your team should not have no issues with our removal! What service is this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users