disconnect after game starts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 devappa

devappa
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:37 AM

hallo when i start a  game in zero hour i always get a disconnect but after few week the game runs about 2 years without any problems. i dont make windows updates and the internet i use must work because my brother has the same internet and zero hour works perfectly by my brother... 

i install the game 2 times and the i cleand all with the cc cleaner can anyone help my please...

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:36 PM

If you've getting a DC shortly after the start, it may mean that you are not running the game with the right compatibility settings. You should be running the game with Windows XP SP3 compatibility and as administrator.

Other factors can affect connectivity between players, for example electrical noise. You should try to make sure that there are no mains electrical cables running near the connection from the street to your modem.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 devappa

devappa
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

But if I on SP 3 stelle comes the message "please put a cd in the drive" but the cd is in the drive and at my brothers pc who is in the same room there works perfectly... i play zero hour since 2 years without problems and since a week i had this problem

Edited by devappa, 28 February 2017 - 12:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users