Photo

Poll: Favorite hero

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite hero (111 member(s) have cast votes)

What's your favorite hero (some include couples)?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Gameman112358

Gameman112358
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:18 AM

If the devs could make Eureka fly, that would be great..

Come on 'Wings' of Coronia but your Hero doesn't fly.. Damn

I think the reason that Eureka doesn't fly (I think one of the devs said this, correct me if I'm wrong) is because if she did, it would be really easy to simply bring in 20 Sentinels/Aeroblazes/Thors/T3 AA in general and wreck her (T3 AA is WAY more lethal than the T2-T3 Anti-Infantry units). Not mentioning that it wouldn't really help Eureka's lack of power at all. I'm okay with her being a ground unit, but making her amphibious + stronger weapons is what she needs, really. (It doesn't take a lot of hits to kill her, and her weapon is weak as hell; it can't even kill a Flak Track from my experiences)

#82 CLAlstar

CLAlstar

The one and only master of Scorpion Cell

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  •  Worst MO Player

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:00 PM

I think Speeder should bring Beta Eureka back to game, that would give ya all reasons to complain :V

#83 Black/Brunez

Black/Brunez

Title? What title?

• Project Team
  • 1,262 posts
  •  Mentalmeister - Random Annoying Guy

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:42 PM

If the devs could make Eureka fly, that would be great..

Come on 'Wings' of Coronia but your Hero doesn't fly.. Damn

Maybe because this is not Generals: Zero Hour?

There is no point in oversaturating them with even more air units.

Uragan for Wings of coronia, makes more sense.

Uragan simply has zero synergy with WoC, considering how stupidly slow he is.

#84 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Renegade X: Firestorm
  •  *intensely rolls around*

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:36 PM

You really had me at 'Uragan simply'

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

Visit us in Totem Arts site
(Firestorm is still SoonTM)

#85 Gameman112358

Gameman112358
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:33 PM

I think Speeder should bring Beta Eureka back to game, that would give ya all reasons to complain :V

I actually want to see what Eureka was like during the beta; she can't be any worse than she is right now currently. XD

#86 Revan0123

Revan0123
  • Members
  • 99 posts
  •  Former Sith Lord who's stuck on earth, playing Video Games :P

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:21 PM

I would say Norio is my favorite hero as his cryo beam is perfect against infantry and his missiles are great against any air units I come across.

#87 Divine

Divine

NGL, I was kinda drunk when I registered with this name.

• Members
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:55 AM

I actually want to see what Eureka was like during the beta; she can't be any worse than she is right now currently. XD

>inb4 Alstar meant that you'd complain because in beta she destroyed entire armies alone

Some unofficial stuff I made for Mental Omega

Sidebar icons for normally not buildable stuff: Yuri Prime, Space CommandoAllied Jackal (obsolete)Gravitron
Skirmish Map: (2) Commietopia

Feedback and showcase thread

#88 Gameman112358

Gameman112358
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:12 AM

>inb4 Alstar meant that you'd complain because in beta she destroyed entire armies alone

>inb4 I don't complain about Beta Eureka and actually think she's better because she can AT LEAST KILL STUFF, whereas the current Eureka can't even kill a Half-Track at yellow health.

#89 RushingRasputin

RushingRasputin
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

The flesh is weak, the machine is strong!

Volkov and his puppy Chitzkoi. Souped up terror drone is pretty scary. 

#90 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:34 PM

As my main is Russia, Volkov & Chitzkoi are mine

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#91 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

Foehn Hailhead heroes Fin and Alize are so amazing. Plus Alize is just so freaking hot. <3 <3 <3 

#92 Gameman112358

Gameman112358
  • Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:44 AM

Foehn Hailhead heroes Fin and Alize are so amazing. Plus Alize is just so freaking hot. <3 <3 <3

They are definitely strong, I will admit. One mows infantry down like they're nothing, the other makes vehicle drivers cry. And they heal super fast when they're next to each other too. When properly supported (AA weapons in particular; the twins have no AA capabilities), they're very powerful. Definitely a lot of reasons to like the hero and heroine duo. I certainly enjoy using them when I play Haihead. :)

Though I'm not quite sure why you think Alize is hot; there's no fanart of her to back up that claim. At least, not yet anyway. *Stares at lovalmidas* 

Edited by Gameman112358, 22 March 2017 - 02:45 AM.

#93 isaac103

isaac103

title available

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:20 AM

They are definitely strong, I will admit. One mows infantry down like they're nothing, the other makes vehicle drivers cry. And they heal super fast when they're next to each other too. When properly supported (AA weapons in particular; the twins have no AA capabilities), they're very powerful. Definitely a lot of reasons to like the hero and heroine duo. I certainly enjoy using them when I play Haihead. :)

Though I'm not quite sure why you think Alize is hot; there's no fanart of her to back up that claim. At least, not yet anyway. *Stares at lovalmidas* 

Now if only we could get some fanart of Alize without her armor on.......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

#94 RockerFox

RockerFox
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:26 AM

Would say for me it's Volkov and Chitznoi. I remember playing those missions in RA1 and being super hyped to see how powerful they both were. Fast forward to MO and it really is a blast from the past, especially how they go and absolutely rip apart everything in their way on the ground. Not only do they pretty much have a complete and total reword but they also appear in a completely redone version of Recharger which is a very memorable missions for RA2. Pretty badass throughout the entire story and when you take it into multi-player or skirmish they are still a force to be reckoned with. 

Second would probably be Libra. The idea of a psychic prodigy that could control and entire county on her own but is too moody and instead focuses of telekinetic powers and esentially a mental hate field is too much fun. The into mission for her was just to good. All that time waiting just to have her pretty much wreck everything. That is one hell of a first appearance. 

Inversely my least favorite is probably Morales and Siegfried. Morales isn't bad game play wise, if a little bland since he is pretty much a cross between Jarmen Kell and Boris in function but those voice lines...It makes it really hard to play any mission where you need to control him for an extended period. Every line is screamed at the top of his lungs and comes off as hardcore cringe. On top of that it feels like with a bit more reservation you could still get the point across as a hotshot sniper with an attitude but as it stands now, way to cringey to even play. 

The reason Siegfried shares the least favorite spot is first that he is very...bland. Really he kinda comes off as a standard chrono legionnaire who has different tech. I get that he was a scientist and he is supposed to play that off but even then it seems like he is kinda lacking in personality. Not to mention for in-game use he comes off as kinda useless much of the time. He moves super slow, his weapon is a slow-firing orb that has a travel time, he has trouble with anything fast moving and the biggest sin of all, he is a dirty, dirty, team killer. Seriously, i think duing missions and trying to use him in skirmish games i have lost more units to his own fire then he has actually managed to kill. It is not a problem i had with any of the other hero units but him. 

#95 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:43 AM

A scientist with a darwinist view of life like Rahn (slightly less) and hard to impress.

Siegfried's more of a siege unit and support, so you will want to keep units close to him rather than the enemy.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

#96 Shelbythetriagularsquare

Shelbythetriagularsquare

Shelby

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:26 AM

The reason Siegfried shares the least favorite spot is first that he is very...bland. Really he kinda comes off as a standard chrono legionnaire who has different tech. I get that he was a scientist and he is supposed to play that off but even then it seems like he is kinda lacking in personality. Not to mention for in-game use he comes off as kinda useless much of the time. He moves super slow, his weapon is a slow-firing orb that has a travel time, he has trouble with anything fast moving and the biggest sin of all, he is a dirty, dirty, team killer. Seriously, i think duing missions and trying to use him in skirmish games i have lost more units to his own fire then he has actually managed to kill. It is not a problem i had with any of the other hero units but him. 

How dare you use Siegfried's name in vain!

Spoiler

#97 Morton

Morton
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  •  Comrade Commander from the Confederation

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

moody, unstable Libra - ok
revolution-like Morales -cringe
creepy Rahn - ok
cold, cynical Siegfried - bland

I don't get it. About his in-game role - he is an artillery unit, he has to be slow but powerful. Also he's from EA, which is slow subfaction. He isn't a "durty, dirty teamkiller" - you are a dumb, dumb commander who makes it happen. Seriously, AoE is 3x3, so it won't damage your units if you don't fight THAT close to the enemy. And you know why you hadn't problem with others? Because others don't have area-of-effect weapons (except poor Eureka).

Glory glory Euro Alliance!
I WILL GLADLY DIE IN THE CONFEDERACY'S FIGHT FOR FREEDOM~

#98 Shelbythetriagularsquare

Shelbythetriagularsquare

Shelby

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

moody, unstable Libra - ok
revolution-like Morales -cringe
creepy Rahn - ok
cold, cynical Siegfried - bland

I don't get it. About his in-game role - he is an artillery unit, he has to be slow but powerful. Also he's from EA, which is slow subfaction. He isn't a "durty, dirty teamkiller" - you are a dumb, dumb commander who makes it happen. Seriously, AoE is 3x3, so it won't damage your units if you don't fight THAT close to the enemy. And you know why you hadn't problem with others? Because others don't have area-of-effect weapons (except poor Eureka).

Glory glory Euro Alliance!

Glory to Siegfried!

EDIT: I think I'm taking my "Guten tag" game too far.

Edited by Shelbythetriagularsquare, 25 March 2017 - 04:32 PM.

Spoiler

#99 Guest_Chaplain5_*

Guest_Chaplain5_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

am I the only guy who likes Morales best? :p

#100 Handepsilon

Handepsilon

Firestorm Gnome

• Members
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:57 AM

I like Morales a lot, buuuuut it's hard to control him for me.

I like gnomes

YunruThinkEmoji.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users