11 replies to this topic

#1 SykesHK

SykesHK
  • New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Projects:Streaming

Posted 04 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

Hi, 

Just created the revora account to be able to log in via the CnC Online website.

This is the error im getting when using the same credentials to log in on the CnC Online site.

• The username or password supplied is not valid."!

I cant get past this stage to even set up the server log in info.

And yes, im using the correct user/pass combo and even changed password just in case. 

My account was validated just over an hour ago, would this have anything to do with it?

ive tried having a look at other threads but cant seem to find anything similar.

I really want to play KW again :( Send help...

Regards,

SykesHK

#2 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

From the pinned "Common Issues & Solutions" thread...

- Upon login, the game says: "The specified account or sub-account wasn't found".
Solution: Make sure you have set up a Server Login and that you're using the right information to log in (you can check under My Account on the website).
  • For Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3, your account name is the E-mail Address you used to register.
  • For C&C3 and Kane's Wrath, your account name is the Server Login name displayed under My Account on the website.

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'user supplied an incorrect password'.
Solution: This can be caused by two things. Most commonly this happens when you don't use the C&C:Online Password but the password you used to create your Revora account. Make sure you use the Server Password displayed under My Account.
Secondly, this has been reported to happen when the nickname you are attempting to use is too long.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#3 SykesHK

SykesHK
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:28 PM

Plokite,

I cant even get to do the first "solution", i cant log into CnC Online... so i cant even set up the server log in. (no way to check the "my account" as i cant even log in)

Do i just make a new email and re-register?

My revora user/pass does not work for CnC Online website is what im getting at. 

SykesHK

#4 SykesHK

SykesHK
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:55 PM

Trust me, ive read through the "common issues & solutions" threads and those arent my issues, hence why ive created a new thread :/

#5 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

If you have any "exotic" special characters in your password, try changing it on the forums first.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#6 SykesHK

SykesHK
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

The current pass didnt have any other characters other than letters and numbers, changed any way to just letters and still nothing.

Im unsure as what to try next.

#7 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

You had a previous account with the same name on the forums that you never validated and that was then auto-deleted, but still existed in the C&C:Online database. I've renamed that account, so it should work now.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#8 ''MiNi''

''MiNi''
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 12:55 AM

i have the same problem plz help 

#9 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:38 AM

i have the same problem plz help

Do you mean you had a server account way back but didn't validate your forum account? I can't find any trace of you on the server database (either by your email address or by your display name, no matter how I try to "escape" the punctuation). Could you clarify please and give me some more information about the old account?

I have a suspicious that the problem is with the quote marks in your name and not with an old account remaining on the database.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#10 Clam

Clam
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:48 PM

I am also having the same problem here; I cannot log into cnc online using my revora forums account and can't create a server ID because of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#11 Leikeze

Leikeze
  • Project Team
  • 89 posts
  • Projects:ZH: Replay Reviews, Moderation, & Tech Support
  •  Drifting Poster

Posted 19 January 2019 - 01:49 PM

I am also having the same problem here; I cannot log into cnc online using my revora forums account and can't create a server ID because of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please create a new topic and explain your issue there.

Please! Please! try Windscribe free VPN to see if it fixes all of your ZH-Online connection issues!

You shouldn't use the C&C:Online launcher to launch Generals or Zero Hour.   If you are playing only those games, you should unhook and uninstall the C&C:Online launcher and install GenToolWhen you have done that, you just launch the game from its ordinary shortcut.     If you are using the Ultimate Collection, you should install this first; C&C Ultimate Collection Launchers.

hNdBUVK.jpg

#12 Danjaxta

Danjaxta
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 11:51 PM

From the pinned "Common Issues & Solutions" thread...

- Upon login, the game says: "The specified account or sub-account wasn't found".
Solution: Make sure you have set up a Server Login and that you're using the right information to log in (you can check under My Account on the website).
  • For Generals, Zero Hour and Red Alert 3, your account name is the E-mail Address you used to register.
  • For C&C3 and Kane's Wrath, your account name is the Server Login name displayed under My Account on the website.

- When I try to log in, I get the following error: 'user supplied an incorrect password'.
Solution: This can be caused by two things. Most commonly this happens when you don't use the C&C:Online Password but the password you used to create your Revora account. Make sure you use the Server Password displayed under My Account.
Secondly, this has been reported to happen when the nickname you are attempting to use is too long.

This worked for me, thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users