Using G-Hotkey for macros

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lampshade

lampshade
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:06 PM

So I'm using G-Hotkey to get macros working for Kane's Wrath with C&C: Online.  I have G-Hotkey working with Notepad.exe so that when I hit the G key on my keyboard, it presses E->F1 to build a powerplant.  But I cannot get it working with Kanes Wrath rather than just notepad.  Anyone have any ideas?  

The issue is with my "location" in G-Hotkey.  For notepad my locaiton was "C:\Windows\notepad.exe".  But for Kanes Wrath I have no idea what to put in here maybe because it's doing the hooking to start it.  I tried using "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\CNC3Launcher.exe" as my location, but it doesn't work. Gives me some "ssleay32.dll" error, so I think that's the wrong location.  The weird thing is, My kanes wrath totally runs fine with C&C Online when I click my desktop shortcut that has that same path.  

Notepad:

DAQStr8.png

KW:

P33Et0H.png

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:48 PM

The executable file would probably be in here;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath

either that or in here (for cnc3ep1.dat)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer 3 TW and KW\Command Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath\RetailExe\1.2

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users