Kanes warth

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jonas Ouerghi

Jonas Ouerghi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:14 AM

Need help im starting kanes wrath and comes this MISSING REQUIRED file ssley32dll pls help

Verstehe leider bei den Anleitungen hier im forum nur Bahnhof und der Übersetzer übersetzt nur Müll ...

Spiele über Origin habe dieses Set gekauft wo alle c&c Games drinne sind

Edited by Jonas Ouerghi, 09 March 2017 - 11:08 AM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:07 PM

- When I launch my game, I'm getting the following error: Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll".
Solution: You will have to use the Hook option to hook the games you want to play. Use the Hook menu to hook your games, then use the game's own shortcut to start the launcher and use C&C:Online. Also make sure to disable your antivirus for the hooking.

[b] - Wenn ich mein Spiel lasse, bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung: Fehlende benötigte Datei "Ssleay32.dll". [/ B]
[b] Lösung [/ color] [/ b] : [/ font] [/ color] [ B] [/ b] Du musst die Hook-Option benutzen, um die Spiele zu spielen, die du spielen möchtest. Benutze das Hook-Menü, um deine Spiele zu haken, dann benutze die eigene Verknüpfung des Spiels, um den Launcher zu starten und C & C: Online zu benutzen. Stellen Sie außerdem sicher, dass Sie Ihr Antivirus für das Einhängen deaktivieren. [/ Font] [/ color]

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 Jonas Ouerghi

Jonas Ouerghi
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:23 PM

ahhhh ok im a idiot sorry :-)))))

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

No worries.

Have fun!

#5 Bibber

Bibber
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

This is still bullshit. The solution supresses the symptoms of a problem caused by your own launcher. Instead you should fix the source of that damn error.

It's caused by the C&C:Online launcher because it uses the totally wrong working directory for the game when launching via button.

I mentioned this problem months ago, no reply. I wrote a PM to Phil some days ago and ... what a surprise, no reply.

So, it's up to you C&C:Online devs to fix this bug in your launcher. Seems that I have to open an own topic describing the problem and bumping it until it gets attention.

Edited by Bibber, 13 March 2017 - 08:37 PM.

sig_bibbersurft.jpg

#6 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

:D   We are abandoning the use of the launcher (as we know it) in favour of something else that is not afflicted by this kind of issue at all, so we've not directed our attention to this kind of problem.    It's just taken longer than we would have liked to roll that out (a working prototype has been ready and in use by a few of us for several months).   Let's take this up by PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users