FUTURAN - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:57 PM

A report of Supply Drop Zone Exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against FUTURAN (Revora Member naska1960.) and the adjudicator has found the report to be valid.

The report and the decision may be found on gamereplays here: FUTURAN Supply Drop Zone Exploit

I give FUTURAN three clear days to explain himself. If I do not hear from him within that time, the report will be confirmed and a sanction may be imposed. The explanation and any mitigation may be given here or in the report topic on gamereplays.

#2 Peralva

Peralva
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:57 AM

More than three days have passed and no explanations were given, therefore this is confirmed.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

FUTURAN (Revora Member naska1960) has not offered an explanation and Peralva has confirmed this report accordingly.

The standard tariff penalty for a first offence intentional exploit conviction in Zero Hour is a 14 day suspension from access to C&C:Online. However, I am satisfied that this member is a duplicate account of the player PITBUL (Revora Member shef2000), who has a recent conviction for the very same offence. See PITBUL - SDZ Exploit - Confirmed. It is clear to me that the naska1960 Revora account was created to circumvent the suspension I imposed on PITBUL (the account was created on the very same day).

Accordingly the original suspension was not served, even for a single day and the warning I gave regarding creation of duplicate accounts was ignored. I have decided to impose a six week suspension in respect of this second offence, taking into account that the original suspension was not served and that a duplicate account (contrary to the Revora forum rules) was cynically created to circumvent that suspension.

The creation of any further duplicate accounts is likely to result in a permanent ban from C&C:Online and we will be keeping a close watch for that.

FUTURAN account permanently banned from C&C:Online. PITBUL suspended until after 24 May 2017

If FURTRAN wants to dispute that he is a duplicate account of PITBUL, he will have to PM me on the Revora Forums. He must do so before 24 May 2017 as I will ban the forum account on that day.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users