Zero Hour: Locked out of my account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 okokiwillwork

okokiwillwork
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

I'm hoping someone can give me a little advice as at this current moment I think I have done a bit of a derp and managed to lock myself out of ZH :) ..and I blame FireLord completely. 

I wanted to delete some of my profiles as when I login I have loads of random accounts etc.  Firelord spoke to me and said you do this on cnc-online.net so I tried to sign on there.  It asked for my username and I assume this is the username you see on the ranked ladders etc which you made for Revora, so I used Official_Adam. Apparently this username was not found so I went onto the 'lost password' part on the revora forums and entered in my email address I use for ZH and they sent me an email with my password and username on. 

shatabrik.jpg

Apparently my username is 'okokiwillwork' and when I signed on to cnc-online.net it said I don't have a server login or password, so I need to create one.  I definitely do have one because otherwise how would I play? Anyway I entered the information, hoping that it was linked to my email address and that all my nicknames would show up - this wasn't the case.  Apparently I have 0/16 active profiles on this account that was linked to my email address.

okokiwillwork_profile.jpg

I was looking around on C&C:Online and can find my account with a few of my different accounts on there, and my ID shows as Official_Adam (which I always thought it was) but for some reason, when I go onto lost password on the revora forums, I get an email informing me my ID is 'okokiwillwork' and not Official_Adam.

Official_Adam.jpg

Anyway, since I made that new server name as it told me after following their instructions, I can no longer connect to zero hour online.  I am using the same email throughout the entire process.

Hopefully it's just a coincidence and there is another reason why all of a sudden I can't connect, but I think it's linked to a new server login being made etc. 

I have also posted this on the gamereplays forum under zero hour to see if anybody could advise there.

Thanks
Adam

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:39 PM

We've fixed this now. /Closed

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users