Photo

RenX and FinalBig Help (model is squished)

skins modelling troubleshoot

Best Answer OOF, 04 July 2020 - 12:04 AM

Sorry to being late to the party but the reason that the model appear to be squished and flatten to the ground as you didn't extract the following skeleton for these models resulting in a flatten state.  Just put the skin and skeleton model in the same folder and there shouldn't be any problems.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Enlightened One

The Enlightened One
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hi Guys,

Sorry for such a rookie question, this is my first attempt at modelling or at least it was going to be. I followed all the steps shown to import W3D.big onto the Desktop using FinalBig.exe and opened the file I needed using RenX with the W3D Importer but in both RenX and FinalBig, the models of humanoids are flattened to the ground. Ship skins and buildings are unaffected. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks...

#2 OOF

OOF
  • New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Projects:Defeating the forces of Sauron

Posted 04 July 2020 - 12:04 AM   Best Answer

Sorry to being late to the party but the reason that the model appear to be squished and flatten to the ground as you didn't extract the following skeleton for these models resulting in a flatten state.  Just put the skin and skeleton model in the same folder and there shouldn't be any problems.

#3 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 04 July 2020 - 01:13 AM

I marked this as solved in case anyone else has the same question.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users