C&C Online dont working with C&C Ultimate Collection
Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:43 AM
today I´ve bought the "C&C Ultimate Collection" because my old CDs are not running yet. I've read the old CDs with burning protect can´t installed at windows 10 (C&C Generals & Zero Hour).
Now I baught for 6 € the Ultimate Collection and installd Zero Hour and C&C Online.
But I get only this massage. (Look Screenshot)
Thanks for helping.
Edited by mikeyy, 21 April 2017 - 11:50 AM.
Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:28 PM
From the Common Issues & Solutions thread...
- I bought the games on Origin and the C&C:Online launcher keeps saying the installation cannot be found. Or: You can not login.
Make sure to run the game with admin rights.
Solution 1 (Generals & Zero Hour):
1) Install the fixed launchers (applicable only if you have the Ultimate Collection via Origin) DOWNLOAD
2) Install GenTool (can be installed if you have Origin versions / retail versions)
3) Uninstall C&C:Online (if you've been hooking, make sure you unhook first)
4) Launch the game and use your C&C:Online credentials to log in. GenTool has C&C:Online support built in.
Solution 3 (C&C3 & RA3): Go into Origin, click the game (in this case either C&C3 or RA3), click the "i" button to the left of "play", click "Game Properties" and check the box "Disable Origin in game for this game" and then launch RA3 or C&C3 via the normal C&C:Online method.
Administrator of EVA Database, the C&C Wiki --- contact me for inquiries, issues and reports of bad/false pages
You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:
Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:38 PM Best Answer
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users